Chapter 8

<Saige P.O.V>

Yes. I set up "Maurice" or "Chris" whatever he wants to call himself. You wanna know why? Because he's a sick bastard! He thought I never noticed him sneaking into my house, stalking me, taking pictures of me it's weird. A few weeks ago when I was trying to find something in my closet I found a broken camera lens on the floor. I questioned who's it was then I put two and two together. I always knew that Chris always carried his camera around his neck.

One day in my lecture class I noticed that Chris camera was lens was gone. And this struck me so I had to test something out to see if he was really sneaking into my house. I put a hidden camera in my bedroom on my nightstand. The same nightstand I put Chris rose on. A week later I looked at the footage to see Chris sneaking in my closet, taking pictures of me when I was sleeping, and he even laid next to me. How Sick!

"Saige I think we should wake him up"

"Get some water and throw it in his face" I said.

"Ok baby girl"

He went to get a cup of water and came back. I let him splash the water in Chris face and he woke up panicking.

"W-What the fuck?!" He yelled.

"Hey baby I see your up" I responded calmly.

"Yeah Chris I'm glad to see you up"

"Trey?!"

Trey walked over to him with a smirk on his face.

"That's my name don't wear it out"

<Trey's P.O.V>

Chris should've known this was coming. When I found out that Saige was gonna be his next victim I flipped. By the way Saige is my cousin and I gotta protect her no matter what. Knowing Chris was thinking about potentially killing her made me realize he ain't shit... how you gonna kill innocent girls like that?

"You Set Me Up Trey?!"

Saige spoke up, "Actually WE set you up, see Chris how long you thought you were gonna keep doing this to innocent girls?"

He laughed.

"Nigga what's so funny?" I yelled.

"You think I'm the only one in this room who killed innocent females. Baby girl how about you ask Trey what he's been doing"

"SHUT UP!"

"He made me drive alllll the way to Las fucking Vegas so I could help him kill a girl. And by the way sweetheart he killed her by himself and all I did was take pictures" he shrugged and laughed.

So this nigga really gonna rat on me?

"Trey is this true?"

I stayed silent.

"Come on Treeyyy Tell her about what you did. Since I'm such a fucking monster how about you tell her!" He yelled.

I punched Chris face making his mouth bleed. He spat the blood on my face causing me to give him a couple more jabs to the face.

"Trey Stop!"

I ignored her but she pulled me back then his ass kept laughing.

"What's So Fucking Funny?!!" I yelled.

"You're Guilty." He smiled with blood covering his teeth. "If you don't believe me, Saige take this camera from around my neck and look through the gallery"

As Saige was reaching for Chris camera I knocked her out making her collapse on the floor in front of Chris. All Chris did was laugh. He kept laughing and didn't stop, this man was delusional.

"STOP LAUGHING"

He continued to laugh in my face it got me more upset so I grabbed the knife in my back pocket and I stabbed him a few times.

He continued to laugh hiding the fact that he was really in pain. "You're gonna have to kill me cuz if you don't... I'm coming for you Trey mark my words"

At that moment I walked behind him and slit his throat.

"Laugh Now Nigga!" I yelled.

He mouthed out his final words "I'm gonna get you"

After that he made a sinister smile then the life left his body. I put a cloth over his face covering that psychotic ass smile. Now all I had to do is get rid of Saige and Chris camera. I ran upstairs to get my duffel bag and grabbed the gun out, when I went back downstairs I saw Saige on the floor still unconscious.

I walked over to her body feeling guilt eating my soul for what I was about to do. I shot her directly into the head. I didn't want any evidence behind so I took Chris camera and grabbed the kerosine from the corner of the basement floor and I started pouring it everywhere around the house. After most of the house was covered I made it to the front door and lit the house on fire. I smiled then went to the car and drove off.

No more of Chris delusional ass. That nigga can rot in hell for all I care. But I honestly felt guilty for killing Saige but it was the only way out of my situation. Lord Forgive Me.

________________________________

Stay Tuned For The Next Chapter 🤗