Chapter 24

<Chris P.O.V>

After me and Joyner got to the crib we went straight downstairs to check on Amani. I saw she was fully awake. I smiled and pulled the tape off her mouth and the first thing she did was spit on me. It gave me flashbacks of the day Trey did that bold shit.

I looked at her and kicked her in the face on some Sparta shit. All I heard was Joyner laughing in the back.

"What the fuck is so funny?"

He continued laughing "She did that same shit earlier to me bro but I ain't kick her in the face, you wild as fuck"

I looked back at Amani and noticed she was bleeding bad " Damn babe I'm so sorry, but you spit on me so I had to do it"

I shrugged my shoulders and walked over to Joyner.

"I'll be back watch her ass"

He smacked his teeth, "I've been doing that all day"

I chuckled and ran upstairs to get my camera that Amani couldn't find. I came back downstairs and walked up to her and took a quick picture

*Click*

"Daaammn Amani.... I honestly ain't think this would happen"

"Chris I'm sorry for spitting on you I was just frustrated... if you untie me we can start over"

I smiled at her "Start Over?"

I thought about us starting over together, I missed us two being together she was my rock. My true love.

I walked up to her about to untie her then Joyner stopped me.

"Don't do it Chris she's lying to you"

"How do you know?!" I yelled.

"First of all watch your fuckin mouth, you my little bro and all but you need to calm that shit down. And second why would you take a bitch back who left you at your lowest then tried to turn you into the feds?"

I thought to myself "But I gotta learn how to forgive"

"You only forgive people who don't constantly hurt you"

"Don't listen to him baby he's just jealous of our relationship!"

Joyner yelled "Bitch nobody was talking to you!"

"But I was talking to him!" She yelled back.

They both began to argue back and forth which made me even more irritated.

"Both Of Y'all Just Shut The Fuck Up!!!"

They both grew quiet then Joyner spoke again.

"So who you gonna believe? Your brother who's ALWAYS been by your side or Her?"

This was hard because I love them both but Joyner never crossed me in my entire life. He's always been there for me through everything. But Amani is my first True love....

"Amani? In our relationship you always said we have to tell each other the truth Right"

She nodded "Right"

"Ok so tell me the real reason why you decided to come back to Virginia and tried to take my camera, if you tell me the truth I'll let you go.... if you don't you die"

She stuttered "I-I...."

"We not finna start this shit again" I rolled my eyes and walked to the inventory in my basement and grabbed a gun.

I made sure it was loaded and I walked back to her and put the gun to her head "Ok,Ok!" She yelled.

"Speak"