Chapter 14

~Back In Cali~

<Amani's P.O.V>

It's been hours since Chris called me and I'm honestly worried. He usually calls me or texts me to see If I'm alright but he didn't even do that. I know he's in Virginia but he didn't tell me the real reason why he was going there. This nigga didn't even text me just to tell me that he landed safely. I hope everything is fine. Maybe I should just call him. If he doesn't answer then I'm gonna kick his ass when he comes back.

I waited as I heard the phone ring and this man didn't even answer! I'm having mixed feelings right now because I don't know if he's ok or not and it's really pissing me off. Then I called his phone a couple more times until he FINALLY answered.

[Phone Convo]

Chris-What do you want bae I'm busy?!

Me- Busy?! BUUSYYY?! Nigga you didn't think to call me?! I've been worried sick about your ass and the first thing you say to me is "What do you want?" Nigga I should fly out to Virginia and kick your ass!!!

Chris- Baby calm down I'm sorry , look I'll call you back later I promise.

Me- No tell me what you're doing since you're Sooooo Busy!

Chris- I'm not cheating that's for damn sure!

Me- Now why would you say that? You must be guilty then Chris! So you fucking other bitches?!!

Chris- Oh My Goooood! Amani nobody cheating on yo fine ass! Now look I'll call you back because I'm real busy right now.

Me- Fuck You Chris

Chris- How you gonna do that when I'm in Virginia? See you later baby keep it wet for me!!!

[End Of Convo]

He hung up on my ass! I can't stand his ass I swear, he thinks everything is a joke when it's not. Whatever he's doing he better tell me when he comes back or I'm breaking up with his ass. Nah that's not gonna work because his dick game is out of this world and I know imma be the first one running when he calls. Imma get him back though.

~Back In Virginia~

<Chris P.O.V>

Amani is trippin she should know I'm not gonna slang dick to these other bitches. She already know I'm crazy as fuck, I'm not going anywhere. I love her too damn much. I'm just too damn busy dealing with Trey. When she called me  Joyner was bringing Trey momma downstairs and Trey's loud ass was screaming so I had to tape his mouth shut.

"Who was that bro?" Joyner asked.

I sighed and threw my head back "That was my girl, she was buggin cuz I didn't call her"

"I heard it" he laughed. "Shawty was screaming loud as fuck, I'm surprised ya ear ain't fall off"

"Ha Ha, Nigga get my laptop out of the car"

Joyner went to the car to get my laptop, a few short seconds he came back and handed me my laptop.

~Several Minutes Later~

It was finally Showtime. I had Trey sitting next to his mother so they can watch this together, well she's watching it in spirit. Joyner came back from the kitchen with some snacks, he's a real one.

"Chris you want the bag of Cheetos, a HoneyBun, Oreos, Cheezits, or the bag of Lil Debbie Donuts?"

This was a hard decision, I was craving all of these but I finally chose.