Chapter 43

~3 months later~

<Tiana's P.O.V>

In 2 weeks I'm officially going to be 7 months pregnant. Me and Chris relationship has been rocky lately. Every night he'd leave the house then he'd come back in the morning or sometimes the afternoon. My intuition says that he's still cheating on me but I have no valid proof. Every time I asked him he'd just argue and I was tired of it.

We barely speak anymore. The only time we do is when we talk about our child but other than that it's never any romance. Sometimes I feel like I pushed him away but if he answers my questions instead of avoiding them then maybe we'd be somewhere in our relationship.

Right now I was laying in bed with Chris but we laid far apart from each other. For a man who used to be under me everyday it was just weird to me.

"Chris"

He sighed loudly "What Tiana?"

"Don't forget we have a doctors appointment tomorrow at 11:30"

"Alright I'll be there"

I got up and walked over to the closet to find something to wear. I threw something comfortable on and walked downstairs to the kitchen.

I looked to find something to eat but there was nothing, I let out a huge sigh and I decided to get my phone and the car keys.

I walked up to the bedroom and tried to get Chris attention "Chris I'm getting something to eat you want anything?"

He kept his eyes on the tv and said "Yeah get me the Big Mac meal from McDonald's"

"Alright" I said turning around about to leave.

"Aye Ti!"

I turned back and looked "Yeah"

"I.... um never mind"

I stood for a second then responded "Ok" before leaving the house.

<Chris P.O.V>

Lately I've been keeping my distance from Tiana, all these wild ass accusations about me cheating got on my fuckin nerves. It's like she wanted to push a nigga away. These past months I have been working hard as fuck with Joyner with our new business.

Even though I promised Tiana that I'd stop killing for our child I just couldn't do it. Especially now since I'm making big money off it. But I have been occupied.... I met this girl and she makes me happy. Her name is Lauren she's a Nurse. She doesn't nag or bother me like Tiana does which I love but me and her are just friends....somewhat beneficial.

[Text Convo]

Me - Hey Love 😘 

New Flame🔥- Hey boo wassup ☺️

Me- I missed you girl, you think I could come over 🤔

New Flame🔥- You was just with me last night Chris 😩😩😩 I think I need a break you have a lot of energy

Me- You sure baby 🍆💦

New Flame🔥- Ok just know when you get here I'm not gonna have anything on😘

Me-Damn I want you right now

New Flame🔥-You know I can be with you right now I'm at work

Me-What time you get off? I can pick you up

New Flame🔥- I get off at 4

Me-I'll be there, I'll see you later