Chapter 64

<Chris P.O.V>

Me and Tyga left the crib and I drove to our new 'Job'. I know that he's gonna be excited just like I first was.

"Chris I hope this ain't some crazy shit, I'm not down with that crazy murder shit anymore"

I laughed "Nah we ain't doing that shit anymore, with this job you won't have to do that shit anymore"

I pulled up at the place and parked in the front.

"Why the fuck we in front of an abandoned building? Are we gonna be selling drugs nigga?"

I laughed and took the key out of the ignition "Bro let's go and stop asking all these questions, it's your choice you can come or you can stay it's up to you"

He sighed and unbuckled his seatbelt "Alright nigga I'm coming."

We both hopped out of the car and we walked towards the building. I stopped to turn to Tyga and he was close as fuck.

"Back the fuck up nigga you all on my ass"

"Nigga I got the right to be nervous"

I laughed "Nigga you scared?"

"No nigga I'm Nervous"

I rolled my eyes and walked inside. We walked down the dark hall with led to the room that I was heading towards.

Once we reached the door I touched the knob then I asked Tyga "You ready?"

He nodded "It better be bad bitches in here that's all I know"

"Why would there be bad bitches in an abandoned building? You're funny bro"

I opened the door which revealed a music studio. The walls were filled with artwork mostly mine with the help of my partner DeeCosey. We walked in and Tyga looked around and looked at the art then he walked over to the turntables.

"Yo Chris we finna make music?"

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah"

"A nigga can't sing but if you throw on some auto tune then I'll sound decent"

I laughed "Can you rap?"

"Yeah I can do a lil sum sum, throw on a beat and I'll freestyle for you"

I nodded "Alright, let me get my laptop out my trunk and I'll be right back"

I walked back outside to my car and got my laptop and my flash drive.

I walked back inside and inserted the flash drive in my laptop. Then I hooked my laptop up and I played a beat.

Tyga began to bop his head to the beat " This beat goes hard"

"Right, let me hear something"

Then he freestyled "I'm the cream of the crop,

and I know you want some

Nigga, yeah, I did it, and it can't be undone

Hunnids on my lap, and she want a lump sum

Bahama Mama, and she mix it with the rum

Westside nigga, so the beat thump

Break the weed down to a tree stump

Tell her get up out my face, go be someone

And I need my respect, that's just how I'm

comin'"

I stopped him then dapped him up "That shit was fire, go in the booth and imma play that beat back"