Opening the passenger door, Elijah sets Angel inside. Making sure to strap her up carefully, he was an excellent driver but he wanted to be safe.

After making sure Angel was safe Elijah shuts the door, getting into the driver side and backing out of the driveway. They had a long 7 hour drive ahead of them.

◅◅ ▯▯ ▻▻

"Angel, Baby. It's time to wake up." Elijah tells his mate, shaking her lightly to wake her up. She had slept for the whole 7 hour drive, although it felt quicker than that.

Feeling movement Angel yawns, slowly opening her eyes. She had been way more tired lately, it seemed like she was always sleeping. Blinking a couple of times to regain her vision Angel is greeted with the sight of her beautiful mate. Had she slept through the whole trip?

"Are we there?" Angel questions her mate, still kind of tired from just waking up. To be honest she didn't even know where 'here' was. Elijah hadn't told her where they were going. Angel watches as Elijah nods his head, helping her out of the car.

"Where are we?" Angel asks him, looking around her. They were in front of another expensive looking hotel. Everything looked so beautiful here, she couldn't believe everything she was seeing.

Chuckling at his mate Elijah wraps one of his large arms around her waist, pulling her closer. "New York." He finally tells her, watching her face light up. He knew she had been wanting to go there for sometime.

As soon as Angel hears the place a million questions light up in her mind, there was so much she wanted to do while she was here. Before she can ask any of them the ringing of her phone cuts her off. Pulling the rose gold iphone out of her pocket Angel looks at the caller ID.

Niklaus. Of course. He was the most protective and possessive out of all of her mates. It probably had something to do with having both a wolf and a vampire side, both sides were her mates. Shaking his head at his brother Elijah's tells his mate he was going to check them in, while she could spoke to Niklaus. Promising they would go anywhere she wanted after.

Nodding her head Angel answers the phone, watching as Elijah walks into the hotel holding their bags.

"Hello, Love. How's your time with Elijah been?" Niklaus asks his mate, he missed her greatly and just wanted to hear her voice. Kol was listening in as well, wanting to hear her voice as well.

Smiling at Niklaus voice Angel starts to explain how everything's been so far. Even though she was asleep for most of the trip so far. After talking for a few more minutes Niklaus says he has to go. Saying something about killing someone who had wronged him.

As soon as she says goodbye Elijah walks out of the hotel, no bags in his hands this time. He must of dropped them off in their room. Smiling at him Elijah speeds over to her, making sure no one was around first.

Elijah gives Angel a kiss on the head before helping her back into the car, getting in as well.

"Where did you divide you wanted to go?" Elijah asks his mate, starting up the car. There were so many places Angel had wanted to go, but right now she was hungry so a bar was probably best.

She had heard of it a while back, they said the food was great and there was great service.

After a while of thinking Angel finally tells Elijah the bars name. She almost couldn't remember it, she had horrible memory. "Hunter's Moon." She finally says.