Stuck Cooking!!!!

Hey guys this is me again.....

Last time I wrote it for Lay now this time it's for D.O .........

Hope you like it.... And comment if possible.....

Here it goes......

Exo were on a break for 1 month,  you are really happy cause you finally get to go on a date with D.O ......

D.O: hey!!!  Sweetie if you are free tomorrow can be go out....

Y/n: OK babe!!!!

You were excited cause,  he finally asked, you were very excited that you prepared what to what wear, .....

Y/n:(he asked you to come to the studio.... ) babe I'm here where are you????

D.O: babe......

Y/n:(you know this tone... ) what is it????

D.O: it's that the boys asked me to cook,  I lost a bet yesterday !!!!

Y/n:(you were disappointed but seeing him make puppy dog eyes you were really calmed down.. ) OK then,  what should I do????

D.O: you can go home!!!!!

Y/n:(laughing) I meant what should I help you with!!!

D.O: no need babe!!!  It's my bet I lost it... Have to do it....

Y/n: well now that you and me at together...  Whatever it's your facing I get a part in it too...  So you are making sushi....

D.O: (smiling.. ) thanks babe!!!! Yes, can you help me roll the sushi then.....

Y/n: yeah!!!! So what was the bet...

D.O: well the boys said I can't remain a day without talking about you.... But as soon as I saw your name in my phone I started talking on how amazing you were..... Hence I lost....

Y/n:(blushing ) so the guys know about us????

D.O: yes,  but they haven't seen you yet,  even in pics,  I want to introduce you officially...

Y/n:(blushing )....

D.O: god why is this so hard??? Here I thought I would go on a date with you today,  instead I'm stuck cooking!!!!

Y/n: it's OK I know a way to make this much better then something you planned....

D.O: how????

Y/n: close your eyes!!!!!

D.O: OK.....  (closing his eyes)

Y/n:(smiling) OK now open your mouth....

D.O: OK....

Y/n: guess what this??? (placing a tomato )

D.O: tomato...

Y/n: Now what this...  (palming a chilli )

D.O: chili, oh my god!! It's spicy...

Y/n: (smiling) now this....  (kissing )

D.O: your lips.... (pulling you for a deeper kiss)

Y/n:(blushing ) .....

D.O: you were right babe much better then what u planned (opening his eyes,  seeing you blush) babe I hope I get to see this everyday....

Y/n: (blushing) yeah, me too....

.............................................................

Well that's it guys...  For D.O's story

Hope you like it......

See you next time with more of first date story....

Till then bye and comment if possible.....