Let's call it a date...

Hey guys so last time I did it for (squeak) Chanyeol , now it's time for Jongdae.... 

Hope you like it...  And comment if possible.....

Here it goes......

You and Chen confessed to each other that you like each other and want to move forward in your relationship (that is dating) but you guys confessed when he was on tour....

After he came back from tour he promised that he would take you out....  But since he came back you both have been busy....

(while you were studying your phone rings)..

Y/n: Cheney...  You know it's 11 pm... 

Chen: hi to you to babe.... (he smiled hearing your concerned voice because he called you at 11 in night )

Y/n: I'm sorry babe hi!!!!

Chen: are you still studying????

Y/n: yes Cheney I have an exam next week after that my college  life would be over.... Yay!!!

Chen: Next Week right...  You been studying  for 4 days straight...  And you still have 5 more days....

Y/n: thanks for keeping track babe..  I really need to work hard.....

Chen: which you are...  Anyway do you have 10 mins from your precious bag of time....

Y/n:(laughing at his cuteness) why???

Chen: why???  Look down your window...

(you rush... )

Y/n: babe???  Why are you here...  That to without mask.....

Chen: come down and ask me those questions.....

Y/n: (you rush out taking your face mask with you) here babe...  Take this....

Chen : babe it has a bunny...  Pink bunny in it.....

Y/n: sorry this what I could find out....  Come on up to my room...

Chen : no...  And since you are out...  I want to buy you a hot chocolate.....

Y/n:(you whine.... )COME ON CHEN!!!

Chen: just like me....  Come on just 10 mins...

Y/n:(smile) OK....  Fine....

Chen: and while we are at it let's call it a date!!!!  OK...

Y/n:(blushing.... )....

Chen: babe blushing around me like that isn't a good idea...  I hardly get to see you and if you blush like that I may not let you go back....

Y/n:(blushing hard).... Ok

(you guys take out the hot chocolate  to the nearby park....  Both of you sitting in a swing.... )

Chen: babe are you happy???

Y/n: yeah!!!  Why do you ask????

Chen: it's that we hardly get to see each other and I feel like you will leave me at some point...  I really don't want to let you go...

Y/n: (smiling) now Cheney...  It our first date..  Don't go talking about leaving you... Which I never plan to do....

(you kiss him slightly on the cheeks... Suddenly he gets up...  You thought he was upset... )

Y/n: babe wait for m..... (you didn't even finish talking,  Chen starts kissing you...)

Chen: I really like you.....

Y/n:(blushing... ) me too....

(drops you home... )

Chen: bye babe...  All the best...  And enjoy your time alone cause once exam is over I plan to do lot of stuff with you (smirks)

Y/n:(playfully slaping in the arm) Jongdae.....

Chen: hey I meant dating...  (smirk) did you think of anything else(leans towards you.. )

Y/n:nooo!!!(pushing him out) now go bye.....  Goodnight.....

Chen: bye babe. (leaves)

Y/n:(closing the door)

Both of you smiling now......

.............................................................

That's it for Jongdae's story.....  See you next time with other members first date story.....

Till then bye....  Love you loads...

And comment if possible......