BAKA: DON'T USE THOSE DIRTY BOY WORDS WITH ME!!!!  

BAKA: Now.. Have a nice night with Mori and Honey senpai. Kyoya is staying with my family tonight.

Me: K. Screw yourself.

With that, I threw my phone across the room and slumped back in my bed. I needed to cry but I didn't want to. Instead, I got comfy in my bed and decided a nice cuddle could be useful.

"Sweetie!" I yelled. Blond  came rushing towards me and suddenly a cute Honey was in my lap. He tilted his head to the side.

"Whats the matter koy-chan? Something hurting?" I shook my head. 

"Can you cuddle with me sweetie, please?" I asked him. He grinned and threw his arms around me. I sniffled slightly and pulled him into my arms. I knew it cheered me up a little to cuddle with honey, but I just couldn't stop thinking about Kyoya. He proposed to me, I couldn't answer, now he wont talk to me. I don't even see what i did to make him sad. I just was so shocked that i couldn't answer. Yes, Id love to marry him, but were still in highschool and I have no idea if being in Ouran is forever or ends when the manga ends.

"Koy-chan.. Do you love Kyo-chan?" My eyes snapped down to honey. He was staring up at me with a real serious look on his face.

"Sweetie i love him more than anything else in this world besides my sister and you of course, why?" 

"Because you wont marry him. Everyone gets married young around here.. so why don't you? If you love him, marry Kyo." I sighed.

"I want to marry him Sweetie. He never really gave me a chance to answer. I was over whelmed. Then I tried to run because I got scared that I hurt him.. and now.. now he's hiding from me because I DID hurt him."

"I'm not hiding Koy." My heart nearly jumped out of my chest. My eyes snapped to the door where Kyoya was standing with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Kyo!" I cried out before leaping out of the bed and onto him. He's arms automatically reached out to catch me. I buried my head into the crock of his neck and started crying hard.  "I want to marry you! I love you Kyoya Ootori. I want to be Koyuki Ootori!" Kyoya's arms tighten around my waist and held me tightly to him.

"I love you too. I'm glad you said yes." He kissed my head before talking to honey. "Honey, do you think you could give us a bit of time alone. I think Koyuki and i have a few more things to discuss. Alone." I looked up at him.

"What do we need to discuss al-" The look kyoya gave me cut me off and my cheeks grew red. He didn't actually need to talk. He meant something dirty. 

"Okay Kyo-chan." Honey skipped out of the room and Kyoya closed the door behind him. He smiled at me before kissing me passionatly and walking us over to our bed.

~Next day~

I wore the ring Kyoya had given with pride and had lots of people asking me about it. I was happy to tell them I was engaged to Kyo. And to be honest, i was beyond happy too. In the real world, I never dated, i was a bit uptight and i rarely smiled or was happy unless i was with my sister doing silly things or talking to the few friends I had. Now, that ive been sucked into a manga, i have so many friends, a loving Fiance and help with my little sister. Things were perfect here. I mean, minus the whole Yuu thing, and the accident with Raingi shoving me into glass, but still.. Perfect.

"Hey guys, the Ouran fairs next week, what are we doing?" Hikaru asked while the club was sitting around the host room. My eyes went wide. Next week was the fair? That means were almost out of time. What happens when we run out? Does life still go on? or does everything start over? My nerves suddenly started to act up. Kyoya placed a hand on mine and raised an eyebrow. I shook my head and forced a smile.  I'm Fine. Love you.  I mouth to him. Love you back he mouthed back to me. I turned my focus to Tamaki. Hey! i wonder if I could stop the whole thing with Eclair? Though.. thats when Haruhi realizes shes in love with him so that would kind of suck. Hmm. I kinda wanna do something to change it up though. Maybe just the theme. Yeah.. the theme and- Oh my god! Mr.Ootori slaps Kyoya and Haruhi stands up for him! Thats so not happening with me around! 

"Don't you agree Koyuki?" Tamaki was looking at me. I looked up at him. Everyone was staring at me. My cheeks flushed. Oops, i wasn't paying attention.

"Er.. What'd you say? I was thinking." Tamaki quickly wrapped his arms around me and begin cooing over me.

"I said we should let daddies cute spacey daughter pick the theme this year since its your first year here and you always have such good ideas!" I shoved him off of me.

"Sure baka, ill pick the theme." Tamaki cheered then went to go sulk in a corner as he realized i called him a baka. I laughed and sat on Kyoya's lap. He smiled and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"So whats the theme this year Koy?"

"Yeah whats the theme going to be?" Oh shit.. I actually have no idea on what theme to do.. 

~A/N~ TAAA DAAAA. HERE YOU ALL GOOO. WHATD YOU THINK? IM HAVING ANOTHER COMPETITION. WHAT SHOULD THE THEME OF THEIR COSPLAY BE FOR THE FAIR?!?! COMMENT OR INBOX ME YOUR IDEAS. THE WINNERS IDEA GETS TO BE IN THE BOOK AND PERHAPS WILL MAKE IT INTO MY NEXT BOOOK. AND YOU SHALL GET A BIG BIG BIG BIG SHOUT OUT AND A KISS FROM THE KING TAMAKI!

Tamaki: do your best my pri-

me: I WAS KIDDING. NO ONE WANTS YOUR KISS YOU BAKA. THOUGHH YOU CAN HAS KISS FROM ANYYYONEEE YOU WANNNT.

Host club: GOOD LUCK!