I'm your husband and you do as I say

Adam's: POV

I was sitting on the bathroom floor. I started crying, but it was not happy tears.

"What's wrong Adam?" asked Will. "I'm pregnant!" I said. "Everything's your fault!" he replied angrily. "Whoa, take it easy!" I said. "You've ruined my whole life!" yelled Will.

He pushed me to the floor and started kicking me.

"Please, stop!" I begged. "I'm your husband and you do as I say!" said William. "You hurt my baby!" I replied.

He dragged me to the living room. He grapped my hair and I screamed. I was throwing across the room and hit a glass table.

Something warm ran from my forehead and formed a red puddle on the white carpet.

"That carpet was antique!" shouted Will. "I-I'm so sorry!" I stuttered. "Your little piece of shit!" he replied coldly and hit me again.

"I-I didn't m-mean it, please forgive me!" I said while tears were streaming down my face. He stopped and I was breathing heavily.

"I'm gonna kill your family if you tell anyone about this!" he said threating. "Please, don't hurt them!" I replied. "If you promise to be a good husband and keep quiet about this, I'll leave them alone!" said William. "I promise!" I replied.

***

I decided to take a bath. I walked to the bathroom and took off my clothes. I gasped when I saw my reflection in the mirror.

My lip was swollen and bruises covered my entire body. I felt so disgusting and ugly.

I filled the bathtub with warm water and sat down. I closed my eyes and tried to forget everything.

I felt my baby kicking me. A smile appeared on my face and tears filled my eyes. "I love you so much!" I said.

Oh Adam😭 I want to give him a hug.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~