I'm a princess

Nandi's: POV

Adam had literally turned the room upside down. There were stuff everywhere.

"What are you doing?" I asked. "I can't find my necklace!" he said. "You can borrow mine!" I replied. "I have to find it so I can get back to our time!" said Adam. "I don't want to get back, I love this world!" I replied.

"We don't fit in here!" I said. "I do, for the first time, somebody cares about me. If I come back home, mother will force me to marry a king and I will never be a singer!" I replied.

"Whoa, what's going on here?" asked Tommy. "Adam is looking for his stupid time machine necklace!" I said annyoed. "Are you also a time traveler?" he asked. "Yes and I'm also a princess!" I said. "Cool!" replied Tommy.

"Have you seen my necklace?" asked Adam. "No, sorry!" he said. "Hope you never find it!" I replied and walked out of the room.

***

"Nandi!" called mother. Can this day get any worse? "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I'm here to take you back!" said Kala. "I love New York, I don't want to get back!" I replied. "You are a princess, not a school girl!" she said strictly. "I do not follow your orders anymore!" I replied coldly.

I lifted up my hand and mumbled a spell. She let out a scream and disappeared.

"How did you do that?" asked Cam. "I don't know!" I said. "So freaking awesome!" he replied. "You're so funny!" I said. "I take that as a compliment!" he replied with a smile on his face.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in the book.

I hope Adam and Nandi becomes friends again. I love her and Cam brother and sister relationship.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~