What can I do to see you, the boy behind the mask

Adam's: POV

"I met someone yesterday!" I said. "Name?" asked Gwen and handed me the mask. "Tommy Hale!" I said. "Your mother and father will never allow a relationship with a farm boy!" she replied. "I don't want to marry a king!" I said. "I know!" replied Mary.

(Adam and Liz's nanny Gwen)

(Adam's outfit)

I walked to the ball room and everyone was looking at me. "William, this is my son Adam Kingsleigh!" presented Marie.

"It's a pleasure to meet you!" said Will. "Same here!" I replied and kissed his hand. He smiled, but I felt very uncomfortable.

(King William)

(King William)

I saw a man with blonde hair and he was wearing expensive clothes. "Exusse me!" I said.

I took his hand and we went into a room. I closed the door and took off his mask. "You!" he said. "I knew we would meet again!" I replied. "You're very handsome tonight!" he said. "You too!" I replied.

(Thomas's masquerade outfit)

"I thought you liked William!" said Thomas. "He's not my type!" I replied. He smiled and kissed me. I kissed him back and ran my fingers through his hair.

We fell on the bed and he opened my vest and took off my shirt. I moaned when he kissed down my neck.

The door opened and in came mother. Adam!" she said. "You should be ashemed of yourself!" replied father strictly. "Take Thomas outside!" ordered William. "No, please no!" I begged, but they blocked my way.

"It is for your own good!" she said. "You two don't know what true love is!" I yelled. "Come here!" said father.

He dragged me out to the backyard. Thomas had his head on a stump and a executioner stood beside him.

"Please father, don't kill him!" I begged. "You have brought shame over our family!" he said coldly. The axe fell and I let out a scream.

***

"I'm so sorry Adam!" said William. "Leave me alone!" I replied coldly. "We can rule the world together!" I said. "I don't want to marry you!" I replied angrily. "You're messing with the wrong one!" said Will. "Please, don't hurt me!" I replied. "Have a nice trip!" he said with a smirk on his face.

Smoke surrounded me and everything started spinning. I lost consciousness and everything went black.

William sent Adam to London year 2017. Rest in peace Thomas❤️

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~