My dear Simba

Kala's: POV

The rain was pouring down and the thunder rumbled. I parked my car and stepped out. I opened the door to Nandi's house and went in.

Noah came down and he looked scared at me. "How dare you show your face here?" he asked coldly. "What a nice welcome!" I said. "Go away!" replied Noah. "I don't think so!" I said. "I call the police!" he replied and picked up his phone.

"It's time for you to go to sleep!" I said and covered his mouth with a tissue, which was soaked in sleepers. He fell to the floor and I crushed his phone.

I walked upstairs and went into Simba's room. He was sleeping deeply and he was holding his teddy bear close to him.

I picked up my grandson and went out again. I locked the front door and walked back to the car.

***

Nandi's: POV

I came home after a walk. I found Noah on the floor. "Wake up Noah, can you hear me?" I asked. "I'm sorry Nandi, I couldn't protect him!" he said. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "Kala drugged me and kidnapped Simba!" said Noah.

I ran to his room and found his cradle empty. A heartbreaking scream left my mouth. Tears was streaming down my face. I held his teddy bear against my chest. My beloved Simba.

"I'm so sorry darling!" said Noah. "It's not your fault!" I replied. "We will find him, don't lose hope!" he said.

"Kala turned my real mother to a lion outta jealousy now she has kidnapped my child. I'm gonna find her and kill her!" I replied angrily.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in my book.

I feel for Nandi and Noah💔 I can't imagine the pain. I hope Kala get what she deserves.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~