Have a nice lion life

Nandi's: POV

"You can stop playing your games, Kala!" I said. "Nandi, what a pleasant surprise!" she replied. "Give me my son!" I said. "This is his home!" replied Kala. "Simba is not your grandson, you're not even my mother!" I said. "How can you say so?" she asked.

"My real mother is Sarabi who you turned into a lion!" I said. "She stole my husband!" replied Kala coldly. "Father doesn't belong to you!" I said.

"You shouldn't have come!" she replied. "I'm not afraid of you!" I said. "Have a nice lion life!" replied Kala.

I was turning into a lion, like my mother. I growled angrily at Kala. I ran up to her and killed her. Blood was dripping from my mouth. I let out a loud grow.

"Mommy!" said Simba and hugged my leg. I licked him and he smiled. "I've missed you so much!" he sobbed. "I have missed you too!" I thought.

***

I played with my son in the garden. He was laughing of joy. Noah, father and a woman visited us. Noah was so happy to see his son again.

"Honey, this is your mother Sarabi!" said father. "Hello Nandi!" she replied and hugged me. A tear ran down my cheek. "The curse broke when you killed Kala!" said Mufasa.

"You were very brave, you sacrificed your human life to save our son!" replied Noah. "I'll always love you mommy!" said Simba. "We all do!" replied Sarabi. I gave them a smile.

Thank you glitterybearforever for being in the book.

Nandi was so brave. I'm glad Kala is dead and Simba is reunited with his family❤️ Nandi is a beautiful lion.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~