Untitled Part 3

Kats view:

It's damp in the cell. We all want to leave so we can see our parents and go home but we can't ,not when we are trapped in this place I thought to my self. I started to talk to Gemma as she told us all her master plan to breaks free from this place. "sound's good to me Gemma" we all agreed In unison. Only Demi had a problem with the idea she kept protesting against it saying she might get hurt and what are they going to use as material for the dummy. She had a good point we only had the clothes on our backs in here as the goddess took all of our things before we got chucked in this stupid cell thingy! I noticed some rocks on the floor and a lead pipe (why anyone would leave that there I don't know). Me and Gemma stared at the objects for a good few minutes before Gemma stepped back and shouted "I HAVE AN IDEA!!" We all gathered as she began to elaborate on this miracle idea of hers. "we need to pry open the iron bars on the cell so the we can lower Demi down safely and get on outta here" she sounded quite sure of herself and that made me have confidence in her. I grabbed the the lead pipe and got to work. It took me five hours to make a gap big enough for all of us to get through. I got to the other side and saw a lever I pulled it and Demi started to come down. She was happy she didn't die. We all looked around for a while so we could get our heads around how big the place was and hoe long the corridors were each room had a different use one was a library, one was a gaming room there was even a kitchen with all the latest equipment in it. We all looked around in awe when we noticed that molly had disappeared............

To be continued