His pregnancy was kept secret and back then, male pregnancy in Chicago wasn't that widely known so Sam didn't want to risk his sons' safety just so he could get a couple of sleep. Sam knew he did the right choice.

Now the twins had grown so big that they could even manage to be normal and cheerful kids in kindergarten without any problem unlike him before when he was a kid.

Meanwhile, as for Sam, his class also went smoothly and had no problem at all. He's also adjusting quite nicely since he already knows some of the concepts taught in the class, he just didn't know what it's called but he already used it when he was working in the company in Chicago. And of course, Sam also learned a lot of effective techniques and theories that may be applied in real-life situations. Sam thought business management is really amazing.

Sam scanned through his notes while he ate his lunch. Because he always made Allen and Alex's lunch, he also ended up making his own lunch box and ate it in the classroom so he didn't have to rush back when classes start. Since Sam hasn't made friends with anyone yet, he always ate his lunch alone but today because they are assigned to perform an activity by pair, he's now eating with his pair although he's the only one actually eating.

Sam's pair is a silent guy who seems older than him with his huge built and strong features. After talking to him a little, Sam learned that he was in the same intensive class for six months. Sam also learned that his family owned the very pharmaceutical that created the OmegaX drug that made the male species to be able to get pregnant. Sam was surprised the man he didn't take medical-related studies but when he learned again that he actually already graduated in Pharmacology and now learning business, Sam was even more surprised. His family, if not the first, is one among the wealthiest family in the world but even so, he wasn't very difficult to talk to. Sam thought they'll be at least be friends after the activity.

" You already know a bit about me, what about you? " He suddenly asked, pausing from reading his book. He sat one chair away from Sam.

" hmm, Okay since you said something about yourself then I think there's no need to hide it. Well, I'm not actually hiding it but yeah. I have two sons already, actually twins, they're almost 4. You see, I once use your family's OmegaX. " Sam revealed and waited for the man's reaction but he didn't react at all and just simply stared at Sam with his green eyes. Honestly, the man was surprised to hear it, the OmegaX was his mother's and brother's hard-earned work and it took almost her whole life just to create the drug. Not all men could use it effectively so he was surprised Sam managed to bear two without a problem. It just proved his body was very compatible with the drug.

" I bet they're wonderful kids. " He commented removing his eyes from Sam.

" Yeah, they are. Although it was very difficult to raise two kids alone I manage to do it. " Sam shared smiling and they didn't talk anymore. The man wanted to ask if he didn't have a partner but ended up not saying it afraid it would offend Sam so after Sam finished his lunch, the two started doing their activity silently and before the next class started, they finished almost half of it.

" Sam," Christopher called after the class ended. Earlier before the afternoon class started, the two decided to continue the activity at Sam's house but Sam ended up forgetting it thinking of picking up Allen and Alex.

" Oh yeah, I still have to pick up my kids,  is it okay? " Sam asked worried about the twins. If Chris didn't call, he might have left him. He's already 10 minutes late, Sam didn't want Allen and Alex to wait that long.

" it's okay, I'll tail your car. " Chris replied walking towards his car and Sam to his. The two arrived at Allen and Alex's kindergarten school and when Sam came out of his car, he saw the two playing alone in the kids playground. The scene broke Sam's heart, it's already so late that all other kids had already left leaving the two alone.