15

It has been a little over 5 months since I've left La Push. I moved about 3 hours away. It's now mid summer and getting warm. My stomach has also grown alot. Yeah, I'm 5 1/2 months pregnant. I honestly cried when I found out and it wasn't because I was happy. I'm bout to bring a child into the world and his or her father isn't here. He doesn't even know! There is no dout who the father is since I've only been with Sam. But how am I suppose to tell him? Even if I did tell him he proboly would dout if it's his or not. I wouldn't blame him either.

But today I'm going back to La Push to see my dad. I go almost once a month to see ONLY him. He knows what I did. I told him. He wasn't to happy I did and he isn't happy that I'm not going to tell Sam about the baby. Yes he or she deserves to have a father but I believe it's for the best. So I get dressed {polyvore}, got in my car and started the long drive back to La Push.

_3 hours later_

I just pulled up to my dads house after I called to make sure it was only him there. He said all the others were on patrol. I got out of the car and walked into the house.

"Daddy?" I called out.

"In here." He said.

I walked into the livingroom to see him watching some baseball game. I went over and kissed his cheek then sat down on the couch.

"How you doing?" He asked me after turning off the tv.

"Pretty good. MY feet and back are killing me. But after sitting in a car for 3 hours, it didn't help at all." I said putting my hair in a low ponytail to keep it out of my face.

"It wouldn't be 3 hours if you didn't run away." He said looking at me.

"Don't start okay." I said shaking my head.

"Kena. Listen to me. Yes we both agree that what you did was wrong but running is even worse. You're his imprint and it hurts to be away from eachother." He tried to explain.

"Even if I did stay it would be harder to live with myself. Everytime he would look at me I would be going crazy woundering if he was thinking about Seth and I together or thinking I'm some whore or even if this baby is his." As I taked tears started falling. Fucking hormones!

"Is it his?" My dad asked and I glared at him.

"I told you Seth and I never..." I trail off and he puts his hands up to surrender.

"Just making sure." He says and I roll my eyes.

"You don't think that I know what I did was wrong? Because trust me I do. A day doesn't go by that I don't think about it. It kills me, knowing what I did hurt people I care about. Truthfuly I don't even care if you don't believe me, if you think I'm the biggest discrase there can be of a daughter. I just don't care anymore." I say and break down crying.

My dad rolls over to me and hugs me.

"I don't think that Kena and I do believe you. But what you're doing now isn't okay. But know that I am always behind you. No matter what." He kissed my head and I pulled away wiping my tears away.

I was about to say something when the door to the house opened and the voice I heard made my heart stop.

"Billy? You said you wanted to see me after patrol." Sam said as he was walking into the livingroom.

He stopped dead in his tracks when he saw me. I saw hurt and anger flash through his eyes. I looked at my dad.

"What did you do?" I spoke lowly while looking down.

I felt his eyes burning a whole throug me but I refused to look up.

"You two need to talk. And I knew either of you wouldn't if I said the other was gonna be here." My dad said.