5

I was still sleeping, well I think I was sleeping when I started hear voices.

"She should be waking up soon. She lost some amount of blood though, so she's going to feel really weak." What sounded like a male voice said.

"Thank you Carlisle." That sounded like my dad.

Wait, Carlisle? As in Dr. Carlisle Cullen? Where the fuck am I?!?! I flex my right hand first and then my left. But a shotting pain runs up my arm to my shoulder and I let out a whimper.

"Kena?" I feel a hand touch my right one.

"Honey can you hear me? Can you open your eyes?" My dad asks.

I open my eyes but then close them cause the light is to bright.

"Turn them off." I say, my voice sounds so dry.

I hear feet walk away and then a flick of a switch. I try opeining my eyes again and I can because the lights have been turned off.

I look around and see my dad sitting in his chair beside my bed, Dr.Cullen standing on the other side of my bed and I notice Jake sitting in a chair looking like he has been crying. I'm in a hospital. I try to turn my neck but it hurts to much and I whimper again.

"Try not to move. You'll rip the stiching." Carlisle says. "Do you remember what happened?" He then asks.

"Yeah. I was walking with S-" I cut myself off.

Carlisle and my dad look at each other and then my dad turns to Jake.

"Jacob why don't you go home and get some sleep. Since she's awake now." Jake nods and stands up.

Before he leaves he kisses my head. "Glad you're okay Kena." I give a weak smile and then he's gone.

"Kena finish what you were saying." My dad tells me.

"I was walking with Sam. We were talking and then arguing.......I go to leave but I hear a growl. I turn around and that's when I feel a sharp pain run down my body........I open my eyes and see a black wolf run off and then Sam runs to me from where the wolf ran off too." I finish and only move my eyes to look between my dad and Dr.Cullen.

"I'll tell her when we get home." My dad says to Carlisle and he nods.

Carlisle checks me out again before leaving. I use my right hand and feel my neck.

It's wrapped in white gaze. I run my hand down and feel it goes all the way down to my stomach.

"What happened?" I ask my dad but he shakes his head.

"Just get some rest Kena. We'll talk later." He brushes hair out of my face and I yawn feeling super tired.

I close my eyes and go to sleep.

Dream:

I was in the woods with Sam again. We were just walking, not talking at all. I stop and look away from Sam because I saw something in the trees. After not seeing anythign again I look back at Sam and gasp. Instead of Sam there is a large black wolf in his spot. It's as big as a horse. The wolf growls at me and I take a step back. My eyes lock with the wolfs and I swear I've seen those eyes before. That's when it hits me and I gasp again. Covering my mouth with my hands. The wolf then turns and runs away into the woods.

"Sam!" I yell.

I sit up straight and look around. I'm in my room. I got out of the hospital like a month ago and every night I have the same dream, but tonight is the first night I called out Sam's name. I wipe the sweat off my face and I stand up. I go into the bathroom and shut the door. I take off my shirt, leaving me in my purple sports bra and some yoga shorts. 3 long scars cover the top left side of my body. I trace one of the scars with my finger. It starts from just below my ear, goes down my neck, over my shoulder, over my left breast and stops just above my belly button. I look away as tears prick my eyes. As I look at the scars and think of my dream everything seems to click. I hurry and go out into the livingroom where my dad is watching t.v.