Wait....WHAT?

(Y/n) pov

We moved back to America two months ago.

(A/n) here's your house!

S

ince then philip started working with his dad and I worked next to John Adams. The mayor of shitheads! But anyways, things have been weird lately. I've noticed I've been dizzy latey and I've been getting sick A LOT! I (finally) decided to go to the doctor today, I walked through the door and the front desk smiled at me.

"Good morning mrs. Hamilton! Mr. Conway will come get you in a minute!" She says. I nod and sit down and wait. What seems to be a lifetime later Mr. Conway walks out.

"Mrs. Hamilton?" He asks, I stand up and walk over to him.

"Alright. Follow me and we'll do a check up." He says. I nod and we walk back into his office.

~~~~time skip~~~~~

I sat in the doctors office when mr. Conway walked in.

"Good news miss hamilton!" He says. I look at him and he continues.

"You're not sick! You're pregnant!" He says. I snap my head up and look at him.

"You're serious!?" I Say
He laughs and nods. I quickly pay and start walking back to the house.

"Shit...... What's philip going to think? Is he ready for this, am I ready for this?" Those thoughts ran through my head all the way home. I walked up to the front of the house and started to open the door when it flew open and philip ran out and hugged me.

"Are you ok?" He asks.

"I'm fine." I smile as I hug him back. He pulls away and kisses my forehead.

"I'm heading to work, I'll be home around six." He says. I smile and he walks out of the door. I watch him walk of then close the door and head to the Hamilton's.

~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~

I walked up to Eliza's and alexanders house and knocked on the door. A moment later Eliza opend the door and pulled me inside.

"Um. Ok, hello eliza." I say as she stares into my eyes. She continues looking at me then says something.

"You're pregnant." She says before I freeze.

"How did you know?" I ask. She laughs and leads me into the living room.

"After being a mother for a long time. You can tell." She says while sitting down. I sit down next to her and she looks at me.

"What's wrong?" She asks. I sigh and look at the ceiling.

"What am I suppose to tell philip?" I ask.

"Tell him the truth, if he's anything like his father, he will be so excited and happy." Eliza says, smiling.

"If he's anything like his father he'll loose his mind!" I laugh, Eliza laughs with me before william walks in.