What have i done?

(Phillips pov) (A/n) no phillip is not a tsundere.

  what did i just do?  i look down at (Y/n)'s body laying on the floor. i'm such an idiot!

"crap, crap, crap. (y/n)?"  i say bending down and lifting her head up. i feel someones hand on my shoulder

"get.away.from.my.daughter." he says. shit its Jefferson  i think.

"Mr. Jefferson i didn't mean to. i just got mad!" i say trying not to stutter.

"stay away from my daughter. I thought about trusting a Hamilton with my sweet peach, my beautiful daisy, my amazing and intelligent daughter, the only thing i have left of my wife and the Hamilton i tried to trust hurt her!"  he said while picking up (Y/n) and walking away. 

(Y/n)'s pov     

I woke up in my bedroom to the murmuring of the maids.

"W-what happend?" i ask sitting up slowly.

"Miss Jefferson please be careful you took quite the hit!" Samantha said.

"what do you mean?" i ask.

"your dad will tell you at breakfast" she responded. i got up and changed into my (F/c) dress, i walked downstairs to see a very worried Dad

"Are you ok dad?" i ask.

"Oh my sweet little peach! your ok!" he ran over to me and picked me up.

"what happend?" i ask confused about what happened.

"That little Hamilton child hit you in the side of the face! Then tried to pass it off as an act of anger!" my dad said setting me down.

"He did what!" i say my blood pumping, i'm a very easy person to get angry but this just made me....sad.

"(Y/n) sweetheart come eat i made pancakes!" my dad said walking to the table not wanting to continue the conversation. 

~~~~time skip brought to you by Christoper Madison sneezing~~~~~~

After breakfast i put on my shoes and walked to the park, i needed to clear my mind. As i arrived i saw a hurricane of girls surrounding someone.

"Ladies, Ladies. Please i know you all love me but a man needs some space!" someone said. The girls all left revealing the one person i didn't want to see at all.Phillip.Fucking.Hamilton. I start to walk away not wanting to talk to him.

"(Y/n)!" he called, i turned to see him running up to me.

"i'm so so so sorry i didn't mean to i got mad and didn't think about what i was doing-" i cut him off.

"I don't need your apology Hamilton. We apparently are not meant to not get along." i say not looking at him

"But that's not fair i didn't mean to!" he yells clearly upset.

"Then why did you do it?" i question finally looking him right in the eye.

"Again!  I didnt fucking mean to! And your father said some rude shit! So he should have watched his mouth before he talked about my father!" he yells back.

"at least my dad didn't call you a whore!" i yell causing everyone to turn to us.

"well if you weren't so stuck up he wouldn't have said that!" Phillip yelled I start to walk away before Philip yells something.

"You must  be just like your mother because only a whore would love Thomas Jefferson!" he screamed causing a couple of people to gasp. i cant take his shit anymore it hurts in a way i'm not used to.

" You have no right to say anything about my mother, she was amazing, graceful,  and all around wonderful! But you wouldnt know! She's dead! You never would have met a woman more amazing then my mother! So,  you have no right to speak of her in that way. Good day phillip Hamilton." i say trying not to cry at the remembrance of my mother before she died.

"Wait (Y/n) i'm sorry i didn't mean to." he said, i turn walking away.

"And my mother was not a whore and neither am i maybe you should learn when to speak and when to say the right things" i say.

"i'm sorry!" he yells choking on his words.

"i know you are." i say walking away finally letting tears stream down my face. i guess this is how our story will unfold, as enemy's forever and ever.