Discovery

(A/n) be prepared for the stuff about to go down

(N/n) nickname

(F/n) (F/L/N)= fake name and fake last name

(Y/N)'s pov

Its been a month since phillip and i had our argument we haven't spoken, unless we are yelling at each other and i could care less he was a selfish jerk only set on winning women's attention, so to say he was a scoundrel and so was his father. I was sitting in my office one day when my servant Martha walked in.

"Ma'am i have a delivery for you." she said.

"what is it?" i asked very confused.

"oh it's a bouquet of your (f/f)s" she said bringing in a vase with (F/f)s in it.

"Thank you, who are they from?" i say.

"I don't know. I didn't read the card." she said.

"Thank you. you may leave now." i say, i walk over to the flowers and opened the card i hoped it was from Chris he's been in Pennsylvania with his father for a month. I look at the card.

"hope you like allergies the flowers are beautiful this time of year, like you, love PHILIP HAMILTON!" i yell that little shithead. I decide to pay him a visit! So i walk out of my office, fake a couple sneezes, and run to his office and pound on the door. When the door opens i see phillip smiling and looking at me.

"creep you don't just stand outside a mans office like that" he says while i push past him past him.

"Did you like your flowers?" he asks.

"Love them, and actually i don't have any allergies towards those flowers and there actually my favorite!" i scoff laughing lightly.

"Have you seen my copy of romeo and Juliette?" i ask leaning against his desk, with him in the door way.

"nope haven't seen it!" he says quickly.

"Mhm... whats this then?" i ask pulling out my book from his desk drawer, i hear him mumble a few curse words then he gestures me to leave. I wave him goodbye and start to leave.

"(Y/n)?" phillip calls.

"Yes?" i turn to face him.

"Did i ever say your beautiful?" he says smirking.

"My father will hear about this." I sneer, then I turn and walk towards my office

"(N/n)! are you ok sweetie?" i hear my father say as I pass his office

"I'll tell ya later" i respond

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip brought to you by alexander being angry~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/n) just imagine that phillip and eliza and the other hamilton children left today to see phillip Schuyler!

I was walking to the park when i passed the hamilton household, phillip his siblings and eliza left to see there grandfather today, it looked quiet until the door opened, i hid behind a bush and heard voices.

"Are you sure you can't stay?" one of them said.

"No i must return home Mr hamilton but ill come see you tomorrow night." the other one said, i look around the corner to see a very flustered Alexander and a Woman i didn't recognize, then he did something i will never unsee he..............KISSED HER (A/n) you nastys get yo heads out of the gutter who was that woman, i watch as alexander walks back inside and she walks past me.

"Excuse me who are you?" i say turning to face her.

"oh i'm Maria Reynolds, and you?" she asks.

"(F/n). (F/n) (F/l/n). who was that man you were with" i say putting on my best 'i'm a prostitute like you' voice.

"oh this guy i'm sleeping with named alexander hamilton" she says.

"nice you get em girl!" i say giving her a high five. We laugh then walk on, i see alexander through the window he looks at me and i give him a devilish smirk,this is to good, dad will love this. I get in the carriage that was sent for me the whole way i was thinking about how i'm going to tell dad. We can shut down hamilton for the last time.

It's time to tell dad what i know.