III. Glockoma

Okay cause G Dej gotta clear some shit up for my confused readers. I don't like y'all being confused and I read my comments and reply back to y'all letting y'all know what is what. It's one thing to not know something and be confused

But please don't try to make fetch happen lil Gretchen. Don't do that lil baby.

Key and Trouble were together at one point, y'all know that shit though. Key fucked with Aysia and Bre while he was fucking with Trouble. KEY was the hoe, not Trouble. Soo I don't get where y'all said Trouble was hoeing.

Sis only got two bodies. A hoe in my eyes is a female fucking multiple niggas not giving a fuck. My good sis gives a fuck about her body count as to why she fucked with Key just so it wouldn't go up.

Saying Trouble is a hoe for not knowing who her baby daddy is, you sound dumb. YALL don't know who her baby daddy is. Trouble KNOWS who her baby daddy is.

Key and Trouble don't communicate after that whole incident. He wants a DNA test and Trouble doesn't want to go through that since she KNOWS who her childs father is.

Key fucked around with Aysia while Trouble was in jail and then he fucked with Bre behind Trouble back in which she found out at his mixtape release party. All that's in Glock Season and the beginning of Glock Bond.

Trouble never cheated on Key. When she went to North Carolina and was at waffle house with Stunna, her and Key were NOT together.

She never fucked Key and Stunna back to back and I don't know where y'all got that from. She only fucked Stunna once and that was somewhere between June 6th - June 11th in which I didn't write that part in and never mentioned it until now.

As far as to who baby she's having, YALL don't know yet and will find out at the end of this chapter. Now that that's cleared up, it shouldn't be any confusion at all.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask them and I'll answer them. Don't get jazzy in my comments either cause this is me being nice right now. If I was high I wouldn't have gave a fuck.

February 26th, 2019

Cyan | Trouble

Real ass bitch give a fuck bout a nigga
Big burkin bag hold five six figures
Stripes on my ass so he call this pussy tiger

"Fucking on this cheating ass rapping ass nigga."

I love this line, y'all gon see it again in my Stunna book 😭😭 If you see this in another book, they copied the shit from me

"Girl I— Cyan not today." Miah shook her head

"I'm just saying." I shrugged "I miss Brayden and Melly, I can't even hear them talk shit on FaceTime no more."

A few days after Brayden birthday he got arrested, and not even a month later Melly got arrested. They both were being accused of killing they homeboys, but I knew they weren't like that.

Shit even if they did, their innocent until proven guilty. I haven't been on social media either cause folks were going crazy over the whole shit.

"I'm suprised you holding up, you usually would lose your shit."

"Gotta be strong for them and Major. I'm ready for him to come out." I rubbed my stomach "You know what sound good though ?"

"What ?"

"Some nachos, you wanna make them for me ?"

"It's 11:30 at night and you want some nachos ?"

"You gonna make them for me ?" I asked "I'm craving them so bad."