II. Glock Bond

Chapter 21

March 5th, 2018

Markeyvius | Key Glock

Keyglock U N B O T H E R E D 🥀

"Ion need them." I told my mama moving the crutches out of my way

"Key yes you d— see ! You wanna be fast and look at chu busting yo ass !" She yelled as I fell on the floor

"Shut up." I sucked my teeth snatching the crutches from her

"Boy I'll stomp yo lil cripple ass, don't snatch shit from me." She jumped at me

"Did you want me to flinch ?" I questioned as I went over to the couch

"Markeyvius keep trying me." She eyed me "I should leave your ass in here by yourself."

"Just leave me like everybody else do." I grabbed my phone

"Nigga is you depressed ? You miss that girl that much ?" She frowned her face up "Cyan a be back from Florida soon."

"Why everytime something wrong with me y'all think it's cause of Cyan ? I can't be sad cause of y'all ?" I looked at her

"I ain't even do none to yo ugly lil boney ass, so you can cut the shit." She snapped "Always whining, stop whining all the damn time. I'm finna call Cyan."

"Who you calling ugly ?"

"I'm calling YOU ugly, you heard me the first time." She said holding her phone up "Hey daughter."

"Hey ma, whatchu doing ?"

"In the house taking care of this ugly ass lil boy, he so damn sickening."

"Y'all crazy."

"Nah your lil boyfriend crazy thinking he don't need them crutches, he just fell on his ass not too long ago." She told all my business "Where you at girl ?"

"Nashville with my lil sister, I just came back from Florida this morning."

"Girl, the airport is your home." My mama said making her laugh "Ask Farrah why she ain't text me back and brung that pretty baby over to see me."

"She never like texting people back." I could tell she rolled her eyes "Where you at though ? I got her for the whole day."

"Key lil spot, come over here so he can get rid of this stink attitude he got."

"Girl." I eyed her sucking my teeth

"Alright, I'll see y'all when I get there."

"Okay, be safe on that road lil girl."

"I will."

My mama hung up and set her phone down. She stood up and stretched before making her way to the kitchen.