II. Glock Bond

Chapter 17

November 28th, 2017

Brayden | Trouble JR

"Stop being a punk, my sister not even all that fucking mean."

"Yes the fuck she is."

"So, you acting like she gon fight you or some." I sucked my teeth "Damn bitch, you can't fight or some ?"

"Don't talk to me like that."

"Is you finna come round here or no ? You acting all scary and shit like I'm asking you to come for my sister."

"Just for that, NO !"

"Ion care anyway bitch, suck my dick." I mugged her "And just for that, I'ma get my sister to beat yo scary ass !"

I hung up on her and threw my phone on my bed before walking out my room. I was leaving for Florida tomorrow, so I was in the house chilling for today.

No shooting niggas, no robbing niggas, just Brayden in the house relaxing.

"Bitch get out of my way."

I almost flew into the wall the way Trouble dirty ass done pushed me. I sucked my teeth and stared at her as she tried to walked to the kitchen.

Lately her ass been drinking a lil too much for my liking. At first the shit ain't bother me, but now it is being that it's only 2 in the afternoon and this bitch is drunk.

"You need to lay off that drinking." I told her as I walked in the kitchen

"You need to lay off my dick." She opened the fridge grabbing the pack of turkey meat "The fuck."

"Bitch I'll beat yo ass in here, fuck is you drunk for at 2 in the afternoon ?"

"Cause I can be that's why." She started eating the meat

"Drunk ass junkie." I mumbled as somebody knocked on the door

I opened it seeing two ugly ass detectives standing there. I stared at them for a couple seconds before closing the door in they face.

"Wrong hou— fuck these stupid fuckers want." I walked back to the door opening it "What y'all want ?"

"Afternoon, is a Lizzie—"

"Nah she ain't here and nah ion know where she at." I lied knowing they was talking bout Alice

I slammed the door and locked it walking off to the living room seeing Trouble pass out on the couch.

"Who was at the door ?" Uncle Kaine asked

He was here making sure my mama was straight and to make sure I got down to Florida safely. I shook my head at Trouble and went to her room.

"Where she hiding these shit." I mumbled looking round her room "Bingo." I looked under her bed

I found 3 empty patron bottles and 2 Hennessy, in which one was half finished. This bitch was on the way to fucking up her liver. I walked back to my room and grabbed my phone hitting Glock.

Aye ya bitch over here drinking her life away

One of Trouble Niggas 🤷‍♂️ Me and drunk Trouble don't mix 🙅‍♂️

No you stupid bitch 🤦‍♂️ she drinking away her fucking problems 😒

One of Trouble Niggas 🤷‍♂️ Dump all them shit out I'm otw