I. Glock Season

"Time to move forward and stop looking back. But I'm going through some things my nigga, kinda hard to ease the pain my nigga."

April 28th, 2015

Cyan| Trouble

"Man what the fuck is this shit ?" I sucked my teeth as the lady put this sloppy ass shit on my tray

"Every damn day you say the same thing and complain about this food." She snapped

"Nah bitch every damn day y'all be trying to serve some bogus ass fucking food and got the nerve to try and feed us this bullshit !" I yelled at her

"No wonder you in here now, always got something smart to say back and can't shut the fuck up." She said getting smart

"Yeah bitch and that's exactly why your old ass gon die in this bitch too." I snatched the tray "I'll smell outside before you do wrinkle ass bitch."

"Is there an issue here ?" A officer walked up

"Man, gone head somewhere." I waved him off walking around him going to sit down

I looked at my tray and stared at this bullshit. This whole situation was some bullshit if ya ask me. Why the fuck I'm in jail and this snitch bitch Bre is free when she started this bullshit.

If I knew I was gon to to jail, I would've did more damage to the rotten apple head ass hoe. I prolly could've gotten some dick to last me while I'm serving my sentence. I rolled my eyes and just thought about how much time I had left in this bitch.

"4 months down, 32 more to go." I mumbled

I started to peel my orange and decided this would do for now, I got some snacks stored up in my cell. This girl sat in front of me and I tilted my head to the side as she just interrupted my orange peeling.

"Can I help you ?" I asked

She ain't answer, she just continued to pick at her food. I waited a few more seconds before picking up my spoon and poking her in the head.

"Can you stop poking me please ?" She asked quietly

"Well shit you ain't say none." I eyed her "Is you finna cry ? Please don't cause if the guards come over here and see this they gon write me up thinking I did something and this gon be my third write up and ion got time to be going in solitary again."

"I'm fine." She wiped her face sniffling

"Awe, whatchu crying for anyways ?"

"It's nothing." She shook her head

"Somebody picking with you ? Girl you better shank these bitches up in here." I said "What's yo name so ion call you crybaby."

"Alice."

"Alice ?" I scrunched my face up "Ain't that a old lady name ?"

"I'm named after my grandma."

"Oh, well that makes sense." I shrugged "Yo granny was probably born during the Great Depression or something."

Her mouth flew open as she stared at me

"Girl what ? She probably was with a name like that, or she could be born in the 40's. I know yo granny ain't young with a name like Alice." I told her "You tripping, yo granny probably saw John F. Kennedy get shot."

"Okay can we stop talking about my granny please." She stopped me from going further holding her hand up

"Aight I chill on Alice." I nodded