I. Glock Season

"What's up ? Been a minute since we kicked it, you've been caught up."

October 29th, 2016

Cyan | Trouble

"Say, what happened to my cheesecake I put in the fridge ?" I asked Uncle Kaine who sat in the living room

"I ain't touch it."

"Seriously Uncle Kaine." I stared at him

"What ? I didn't." He looked up from his phone "Skinny ass need to put some meat on your bones, fussing about some damn cheesecake."

"Oh shush." I walked off going to Brayden room hearing him blast music "Aye bitch." I busted in his room

He jumped up and I fanned in front of my face being hit with a cloud of smoke. I sucked my teeth seeing he had all these niggas inside his room, including Key ugly ass. I ain't talk to him since he made that comment and I ain't plan on it either until he apologized.

"Fuck y'all in here having, a smoke fest ?"

"What you want ?" Shad asking

"Boy shut up." I sucked my teeth mugging him "Anyone of y'all niggas ate my cheesecake that was in that refrigerator ?"

"That was yours ? That shit was good." Fat said

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to refrain from beating the fat off his fat walrus ass in this room

"Alright." I nodded before looking around the room as my eyes landed on a pair of scissors

I grabbed the pair of scissors before snatching the silver pack of games out of his hands. I opened the pack grabbing the two blunts before cutting them up.

"Oh my god." Woo placed a hand over his chest

"Don't eat my food no more." I threw the cut up blunts at him before walking out the room

"Told yo fat ass don't eat her shit." I heard Brayden say

I walked in my room and sat on my bed bored out of my mind. Alice went with Mercedes somewhere and my mama dragged Rayven out with her to the grocery store. I sucked my teeth knowing I ain't have no other friends to bother.

I turned on my side ready to take a nap until my mama came back until I heard my room door open. I ain't move figuring it was Fat ass coming to apologize about eating my cheesecake. I felt my bed dip and I sucked my teeth lifting my head.

"Fuck you want ?" I mugged Key ugly ass

"Hey to you too." He yawned

"What are you doing in my presence ? I don't like you and I want you to not speak to me until you apologize."

"Apologize ?"

"Yes nigga apologize.."

"For what ? I ain't say none wrong to you, you just hard headed and heard what you wanted how you wanted to hear it."

"No I didn't."

"Alright, so tell me what I need to apologize for."

"You made that slick ass comment bout my daddy talking bout some and where he at now?" I mocked him

"I wasn't even saying it like that with your retarded ass."

"So how was you saying it cause that's disrespectful."

"I said it as in you need to change yo fucking attitude with your hard headed ass, quit going round here giving these bitches your attention and beating they ass for saying something to you."