♡ Unsurety ♡

Mark was on his back; Jinyoung's lips on his neck while the younger's hands were under his shirt. He gasped at the light tug of his nipples between Jinyoung's fingers and shuddered at the soft nibble of Jinyoung's teeth against his skin, his body reacting on its own accord to Jinyoung's touches.

"You taste so sweet Mark." Jinyoung purred, lapping at Mark's skin as he eagerly tugged the elder's shirt off.

Mark's hands gripped onto the back of Jinyoung's shirt, his back arching as Jinyoung's tongue danced down his chest and swirled around his pink nubs.

"J-Jinyoung." Mark called in a desperate gasp, his grip tightening.

Jinyoung grinned at the sound of his name falling from Mark's lips, the different noises encouraging him to go further. His nails dragged lightly down Mark's sides to his waistband, the elder eliciting a whine from the sudden sensation. He felt Jinyoung work open his pants, tugging them off and cupping Mark's growing bulge through his boxers. Mark's hips jerked up, desperately chasing the friction of Jinyoung's hand.

Jinyoung hummed, enjoying Mark's reactions thoroughly and pressing appreciative kisses anywhwere he could. "I can't wait to feel you, I'll do it gently I promise. I'll make you feel so good."

Mark swallowed hard at that. He wasn't exactly sure what Jinyoung meant, but he was a bit nervous. Jinyoung had different intentions now, a different lustful look in his eyes than Mark was used to. It was a bit unsettling, but the thought didn't stay long since Mark succumbed to the squeeze of Jinyoung's palm around his member.

"Let me hear you." Jinyoung cooed, dipping his hand into Mark's boxers and wrapping it around the elder's length. His thumb pressed into the side just below the tip, rubbing teasingly slow cirlces in the most sensitive area.

Mark's legs widened, his hand gripping the bedsheets as he shook with pleasure as he mewled out. "J-Jinyoung~..."

Jinyoung nearly growled, enjoying Mark's plentiful noises a bit too much. He obviously loved seeing Mark writhing under him, trembling from just the few touches he placed on the elder's body. Jinyoung was eager to see and hear more, jerking Mark's sensitive member just to earn those wonderful moans.

Mark barely noticed Jinyoung had pulled off his boxers for easier acesses, leaving Mark stark naked on the bed. Not that he really payed much attenton to that, since Jinyoung was pumping his length in one hand and tweaking his nipple in the other which was a good enough distraction from his nudity. Though just as Mark felt the little nudge of his orgasm in his groin, Jinyoung's hand trailed down lower, dragging over his balls and between the crevice of his cheeks.

Mark jolted as Jinyoung's finger pressed at his hole, the elder clenching hard around nothing despite it being the smallest touch. Mark quickly reached down and grabbed Jinyoung's wrist, removing his hand from down there.

"Wait, Jinyoung wait." he said with urgency, immediately catching Jinyoung's attention. Jinyoung gave him a puzzled look, since just moments before he had Mark turned into a pile of putty from his touch. Mark felt bad for stopping him, but as soon as Jinyoung touched his entrance he felt a wave of panic surge through him; he wanted Jinyoung to stop. "I... don't want to do that yet... I'm sorry..."

Mark was still a bit scared of going all the way, even though it seemed harmless and looked like it felt good, he just didn't feel ready. He was nervous and wanted to be prepared for it, which he wasn't prepared for any of this before he even entered Jinyoung's room.

He could barely keep eye contact with Jinyoung, feeling terrible for ruining the mood and stopping Jinyoung who seemed so eager to continue. He felt like he needed to aplogize again, but he couldn't even bring himself to say anything.

Jinyoung just looked at him for a minute, silent and unmoving which only made Mark worry more. That was, until he leaned down and pressed a kiss to Mark's stomach, his hand slowly massaging the elder's thigh. "It's okay Mark."

Mark watched as Jinyoung climbed over him again, feeling the younger's other hand cup his cheek. He was a bit shocked by Jinyoung's response; he didn't seem that affected by Mark's decision at all. "A-Are you sure? You're not mad?"

"It's fine, you do it when you're ready. I'm not gonna force you." Jinyoung leaned down and pressed another kiss to Mark's nose, caressing the elder's cheek that was colored a deep pink from a mixture of arousal and embarrassment. Though Jinyoung looked at him sincerely, adoring the blush that adorned Mark's cheeks. "Are you scared?" He asked.

Mark slowly nodded, taking in a breath. "A bit... a bit worried..."

Jinyoung shook his head, his eyes locking with Mark's as he meant every word he said
"Don't worry, we'll do it gently. None of us want to hurt you, we want to please you. But don't think you have to force yourself to do it, we want you to have the best experience whenever you want to."

"I know..." Mark mumbled, and his chest warmed at how considerate Jinyoung was, a sudden desperation to kiss him again overwhelming Mark's thoughts.

As if Jinyoung read his mind, he pressed another soft kiss to Mark's lips, smiling as Mark sighed into the kiss. He pulled away, still carefully cradling Mark's cheeks in his palms. "Next time, okay? Tell one of us whenever you're ready, we'll do it then."

"Okay..." Mark said with a nod, though there still was a little problem that needed to be taken care of. "...but can you still finish..."

Mark tralied off, his eyes flickering down to his twitching erection that was pressed between them. Jinyoung followed Mark's gaze, a smirk tugging at his lips as Mark shyly asked him to finish what he stated.

Jinyoung nodded, his hand wrapping around Mark's eager member again. "Of course."

----------------------------------------------

(*Annnnd I just crushed your MarkJin dreams 🙃 hahA yall THOUGHT Mark was about to have his first time naah boi he's not losing that virginity *yet* 😏😏😏*)