First Climax

"And that, was your first orgasm." Jackson said as he removed his messy hand out of Mark's pants, looking proudly at his work.

Mark was panting heavily, leaning back against Jackson as he was still coming down from his high. He felt a warm wet layer of goop in his boxers, and he saw Jackson's hand covered with a thick white substance. He was still in a daze, barely even registering what just happened.

"I m-made a mess..." Mark mumbled between breaths, feeling bad that he's covered Jackson's hand with his weird bodily fluids

Jackson caressed Mark's arm with his clean hand, his soothing touch making Mark relax into him even more. "It's a good mess. It means you felt so good that you couldn't hold it in."

"Its sticky and warm... and disgusting..." Mark said, not really enjoying the feeling of the stuff in his boxers, especially since it started to itch after a few minutes and he wanted to take a shower immediately.

"That's just how cum is." Jackson said with a shrug.

"Ew." BamBam replied.

"Shut up, we gotta teach them everything." Jackson retorted.

Mark looked over towards Yugyeom, hearing his moans and seeing him shudder from Youngjae's touch. He hadn't finished yet, but he was close, and Mark got to witness how he looked when he reached his climax. His back arched and he leaned back onto Jaebum, a desperate whine escaping his lips as he came. He made little gasps for air as Youngjae continued to stroke him through his orgasm until he was milked empty of that white liquid that spurted out of him. Mark guessed that's what he looked like himself when he came from Jackson's touch just minutes ago, and he didn't really know why, but it was sort of attractive seeing Yugyeom come undone like that.

Yugyeom was panting as his body relaxed, the younger's eyes closing as he entered a blissed out state. Obviously Yugyeom enjoyed what he felt, and Mark admittedly did too, the both of them still trying to comprehend what new sensations they just experienced.

BamBam was watching them from the sofa, his eyes switching between the two as he spoke. "Seriously, it's so weird that you two haven't even jerked yourselves off before..."

"Some people aren't dirty minded like you." Jinyoung, who was also spectating from the sofa, commented.

BamBam rolled his eyes, ignoring him. "But, it's crazy that they're super innocent. Like, do you guys even know how babies are made? How do you expect to have kids?"

Jackson shook his head, facepalming himself at BamBam's question. "BamBam, if any of us wants kids we're all gonna have to adopt anyway."

BamBam furrowed his brows, needing a moment to figure out why before it clicked. "...oh yeah, no one here likes girls."

Jaebum suddenly looked up from Yugyeom, his head shaking after hearing BamBam's statement. "Okay, I'm bi first of all."

Jackson scoffed, a chuckle coming out of him as Jaebum glared at him. "Jaebum don't lie, you're gayer than all of us."

"Is it weird to like the touch of a guy?" Yugyeom suddenly asked, his voice a bit hoarse from his moaning minutes earlier.

"No, no that's not it at all. Look, now we're making them insecure, good job guys." Jinyoung said sarcastically.

Jaebum sighed, annoyed at how the conversation always goes off track. "Okay, you know what, none of this matters. What matters is that they had their first orgasm, how do you feel now?"

Mark thought for a minute before answering. "...tired?"

Jackson's jaw dropped, looking down at Mark in disbelief. "You're tired just from that? You won't even last a minute in bed..."

"Jackson." Jaebum called, his firm tone making Jackson be quiet.

"Sorry, I'm just saying..." Jackson mumbled.

"It's fine, we'll stop here, okay? As long as you two liked what you felt, that's all that matters." Jinyoung stated, deciding that they've done enough 'teaching' today.

"It felt... weird but good. Good weird?" Yugyeom said, not sure how to describe exactly how he felt.

"See? I told you to trust me." Youngjae said with a smile, patting Yugyeom's head with his clean hand.

"Can I go shower now? This stuff is drying in my pants..." Mark said, shifting uncomfortably where he sat.

"Me too..." Yugyeom said, making a disgusted face as he looked in his pants at the mess he made.

"You're gonna shower together?" BamBam asked, raising his brow at the two.

"No, of course not! I'm going first, I called it." Mark said, racing to the bathroom before Yugyeom could even get up.

"Then.... I guess I'll just get some tissues and wait for Mark to come out..." Yugyeom stated, waddling his way to get some tissues to clean himself up.

Jackson and Youngjae also headed off to wash their hands, leaving Jaebum, BamBam, and Jinyoung in the living room.

"This process is agonizingly slow. They don't know anything." Jinyoung commented.

"I know, but how else are we gonna teach them without traumatizing them? We can't just say 'hey imma put my dick in you and you'll feel good', they won't understand." Jaebum said with a shrug.

BamBam shook his head. "I don't see why not. Isn't that how everyone's first time was? We all were innocent once."

"I just want to be careful with them. We should take it slow." Jaebum stated.

"But in the end we're all just gonna wanna fuck them anyway." Jinyoung pointed out, saying aloud what the rest of them were thinking.

"Exactly, but we have to teach them that first. Don't worry, everyone will have time to get a piece of Yugyeom and Mark, but it will be whenever they're ready, okay? Just not now." Jaebum explained.

BamBam and Jinyoung nodded, both understanding that they have to take things at a slower pace so they don't hurt the two innocent members. Though none of them could wait until the day Mark and Yugyeom completely loses that innocence, so they could finally get the sexual release that they've been so deprived of.

----------------------

(*Okay um idk what to write here so yeah leave ur thoughts so far I guess??*)