Stress Relief

Mark was laying in his room when a sudden knock came to his door. It had been a little while since he and Yugyeom last had their lesson, and he wondered if it was maybe Yugyeom knocking to ask him more questions. He really didn't feel like being interrogated anymore, the conversation was just too embarrassing. To his surprise though, someone else entered the room with a bright grin.

"Hey." Jackson greeted as he entered the room, closing the door behind him.

Mark sat up, confused as to why Jackson of all people was the one visiting his room. "Hi?"

Jackson walked towards the bed, standing just a foot away from where Mark sat. His hands were in his pocket, cheery eyes looking fondly down at Mark who waited for him to state his purpose of being there. "So, I hear that you and Yugyeom learned something else today. Was it fun?"

Mark felt a bit let down as he was being questioned about the lesson again. He was glad for a brief moment that it wasn't Yugyeom who came to his room since he wanted to avoid anymore questions, but of course Jackson wanted to know in full detail what happened earlier since he wasn't there to witness it. "Oh, that... um, yeah, it was more fun than I thought it would be..."

"So I hear." Jackson responded with a smile, shifting over a bit to take a seat on the bed next to Mark. "So... you liked it a lot?"

Mark shifted away, leaving a tiny space between them since their intitial distance was a bit too close for comfort. "Yeah, I did... I thought it would feel bad but... it ended up feeling really good."

"That's good to hear. I'm so glad you at least gave it a try." Jackson stated, his hand gently patting Mark's thigh.

"Me too." Mark mumbled. He had a weird feeling about Jackson's presence, but he couldn't exactly put his finger on what vibe he was getting from the atmosphere in the room.

Jackson's eyes never looked away from Mark, deciding to roam the elder's body before Jackson finally spoke again. "It's amazing how much you two have learned, I'm proud of you guys."

"Really? But... it's not anything special or useful that we've learned." Mark replied, even though he was grateful for the compliment.

Jackson shook his head, protesting that statement. "It's very useful, especially to the rest of us."

"How so?" Mark asked.

Jackson hummed, leaning back a bit and looking up at the ceiling. "Well, you now have the knowledge of how to help make us feel good, especially when we need to relieve necessary tension from our jobs."

Mark's brows furrowed, his head titling a bit as he thought about it. "Is that really important? Can't you do that yourself by resting or something?"

Jackson again shook his head. "No, it's a different kind of relief. For example, I had a long day today. I had to wake up really early and work nonstop until I got home, and though I love what I do, it gets tiring."

"Okay... so you need relief?" Mark assumed based on the topic of conversation.

"Right. But not just rest. It would actually be great if I could be physical with someone to relieve the stress of the day from my shoulders. Humans are social creatures, we need physical contact sometimes. Nothing's better than the touch of someone else. Kinda like a good hug." Jackson explained, glancing at Mark who took in the information like a sponge.

Mark took a second to put two and two together until his brain clicked and caught on to what Jackson was trying to get at. A light blush colored his cheeks, his eyes flickering between Jackson and the floor as he offered himself to Jackson for relief. "Do you... need a hug?"

Jackson shrugged, his smile growing wider at the offer. "I wouldn't mind one."

Mark reached his arms out for Jackson, tugging the younger into his embrace. He felt Jackson's arms snake around his torso, pulling them closer together. They eventually found a comfortable position, Mark straddling Jackson's lap and both content with the warmth of each other's bodies and touch.

Mark nuzzled his head into Jackson's neck, finding it a comfortable place to rest and a perfect area to breathe in Jackson's natural scent mixed with the cologne he usually wears.

"Are you better now?" Mark asked after a while, now too lazy to move at all and settling his weight on Jackson's lap.

Jackson hummed, his low voice sending a chill down Mark's spine. "Sort of. But I would much rather prefer something else."

"S-Something else?" Mark asked, the implication of those words confusing him a bit. Suddenly he was being pushed backwards, gasping as his back hit the matress under him with Jackson hovering over him. "J-Jackson?"

"Let me show you what I mean." Jackson mumbled, a smile spreading across his lips.

Mark then realized exactly what vibe he was getting from Jackson eariler. The way the younger's eyes darkened, his intense lustful stare burning holes into Mark's body; Mark could recognize that look in any of the members now that he's seen it so often. He knew exactly what Jackson wanted, and he couldn't push Jackson away since he wanted whatever Jackson was planning on giving him just as much.

----------------------------------------------

(*&AJHJDBCRSBBakdxjxj Markson shippers I HOPE I FEED YOU ALL WELL!! I'm gonna start updating this everyday now btw since were nearing the end!*)

Innocentजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें