Morning After

Yugyeom woke up with the morning sunlight shining in his eyes, his lids fluttering open into a squint against the bright rays. He turned over, yawning as he checked the time. He slept a bit later than usual, and he briefly wondered why. That was, until he remember what he had been up late last night doing. Or watching, rather.

Thinking about it made his cheeks burn red, especially considering the fact that he found watching Jackson and Jinyoung together arousing. He felt ashamed that he had touched himself to the sight of it, climaxing in his pants to the sound of Jinyoung's moans.

He felt weird, and reminding himself of it made him feel even more weird. He wasn't alone though. Mark had confessed the night before that he felt similarly about watching them together. Yugyeom didn't understand what was so attractive about it, but since then all he could do was imagine what sex felt like. If it was as good as it seemed, he wondered if he should try it.

He quickly threw the thought out of his head, knowing that thinking too much about it would lead to something else popping up again between his legs that he didn't want to deal with at the time. But he couldn't sit there and ignore it either. He had questions and curiosities, and the only person he could really feel comfortable talking to about it with was Mark.

That prompted him to get out of his bed and walk across the hall, pausing in front of Mark's room before softly knocking. He heard Mark's muffled voice tell him to "Come in.", and Yugyeom was glad that he was already awake. He walked into the room, seeing Mark laid back on his bed using his phone. Mark looked over and noticed Yugyeom enter, immediately sitting up and putting his phone down.

"Ah, good morning..." Yugyeom mumbled, awkwardly standing by the door.

"Morning..." Mark greeted back, glancing down at his lap when he and Yugyeom made eye contact.

Yugyeom stepped further into the room, slowly approaching the bed. "Um, Mark?"

"Hmm?" Mark glanced back up at him, his brows raising in question.

"Can we uh... can we talk about..." Yugyeom trailed off, feeling awkward about mentioning it again.

"Last night?" Mark guessed, seeming to also want to confide in Yugyeom about what they saw.

Yugyeom nodded, gently perching himself on Mark's bed. "Y-Yeah..."

"Sure..." Mark answered, looking at Yugyeom to start.

Yugyeom sighed, his fingers toying with the bedsheets under him. "I don't know what to feel about it."

Mark shrugged, shifting his weight. "I think we just saw what real sex was like."

"It's... really different from what I expected." Yugyeom confessed, the entire memory playing itself again in his mind.

Mark shook his head. "I don't even know what I expected I just... I was caught off gaurd..."

"Same here..." Yugyeom agreed. "So..."

"Were you hard Gyeom?" Mark suddenly asked, catching Yugyeom off gaurd.

Yugyeom looked up at him, his eyes widening. "What?"

Mark looked away, his cheeks turning a shade of pink. "Last night. Did your... thing get hard?"

"Y-Yeah, I told you last night that I felt um... weird between my legs." Yugyeom stated, also avoiding eye contact with Mark.

Mark let out a breath, nodding his head at the answer. "I just want to make sure... I don't know if it's normal to feel attracted to watching that..."

Yugyeom shrugged, shaking his head. "I don't know either..."

"I just... I never saw them that way before. They were different... like a different side of them." Mark stated, just thinking about it making him lightly shudder.

"The sex side of them?" Yugyeom asked.

"I guess..." Mark mumbled. There was nothing else better to call it, he supposed. "Well... what do we do now that we saw that? Should we tell them?"

Yugyeom shook his head. "I don't know... I think they'll be mad."

"But they did say to feel free to ask them questions, and I have a lot of questions..." Mark stated. Seeing so many things he didn't understand of course piqued his curiosity, but he was hesitant to ask anyone about it.

Yugyeom nodded, sharing that same feeling of wonder. "Same here... but I still feel bad about watching. They obviously didn't want anyone to see..."

"True... well, I guess we just... pretend we didn't see it then." Mark stated, that seeming to be their only safe choice.

And just as Mark concluded that, a knock was at his door. It swung open to reveal one of the people that they had been worried about upsetting with their secret.

"Mark are you-" Jinyoung cut himself off, noticing Yugyeom in the room too. His eyes narrowed, a little smirk tugging at the corners of his lip as he looked between the two. "Oh, what are you two doing in here alone together?"

"Don't ask questions weirdly like that, we weren't doing anything." Mark stated firmly, shooting down any perceptions Jinyoung may have gotten.

"Well you're on a bed talking closely with each other, I can only assume that maybe Gyeom is asking for another hickey or something." Jinyoung said, teasing the two for their somewhat frequent activities with one another.

Little did Jinyoung know that Mark and Yugyeom had their own information they could tease him about. Yet they both kept their mouths shut, not wanting to expose themselves.

"Don't tease me..." Yugyeom mumbled.

Jinyoung chuckled, finding the youngest's whining cute. "I'm just joking. Anyway, I came to ask if you guys were free this week."

"I have a photoshoot later this week but nothing else..." Mark reported.

"I'm free besides practice..." Yugyeom informed.

"That's it?" Jinyoung asked.

Both of them nodded. Though it was strange for Jinyoung to ask about their schedules. He must have something planned.

"Okay, thanks." Jinyoung started to leave, closing the door behind him.

"Wait why?" Mark asked before he could go.

Jinyoung glanced back at them, his lips curling into a smile. "We just need to make sure we're timing things correctly. Don't worry about it."

With that Jinyoung left, leaving the two baffled.

"What was that supposed to mean?" Yugyeom asked, looking to Mark for an answer.

Mark shook his head. "I have no idea. I'm assuming they're planning something."

"Really? What do you think it might be?" Yugyeom asked, wondering himself of what the others might have in store.

"I dunno. I guess we just have to wait and see." Mark answered, flopping himself back against his bed as he pondered about the rest of the week.

----------------------------------------------

(*um. Yeah idk where I'm going with the story anymore buuut I'm still going lol*)