♡ Pleasure Points Cont. ♡

Yugyeom was a bit caught off gaurd as BamBam started to raise up his shirt, exposing his bare skin to everyone in the room.

"B-Bam why...?" Yugyeom asked as the elder held up his shirt, his question dying in his throat as he saw Jinyoung approaching him.

"A good place to start would be your neck, but you aready know that's a sensitive spot, so let's start here." Jinyoung said, placing his hand on Yugyeom's bare waist and running it up his sides, making the younger shudder. "Your whole torso can be pretty sensitive, but this part in particular is where most people loved to be touch."

Jinyoung's hand traveled along Yugyeom's pure white skin until his fingers brushed over his pink nipple, Yugyeom sucking in a sharp breath in response.

"Feels good right?" Jinyoung asked as he rolled the hardening nub under his thumb before gently tugging at it.

Yugyeom's back arched, his breath becoming heavier as Jinyoung toyed with his nipples. "I-It f-feels..."

Yugyeom couldn't explain it, he just felt his body growing hotter by the second. As Jinyoung payed some attention to his other nipple, Yugyeom felt something soft and warm on his neck, shuddering when he realized it was BamBam's lips. He let out a whimper, already feeling overwhelmed with so many different sensations.

"Do you feel yourself getting hard?" BamBam asked in Yugyeom's ear before lightly nibbling the shell.

Yugyeom did feel his member awakening, his pants slowly growing tighter as he felt different sensations run thorough him. It grew even more intense when Jinyoung dragged his tongue across Yugyeom's nipple, swirling it around the nub as he sucked at it. Yugyeom let a soft moan escape him, his hands digging into Jinyoung's dark locks of hair as he didn't know what else to do with them.

"Aren't you two getting carried away?" Jackson complained, obviously wanting to have his turn. He made his way over to them, nudging Jinyoung out of the way. "There's more spots that are sensitive than just these, like your thighs."

Jackson weaved his hand in between Yugyeom and Jinyoung, resting it on Yugyeom's thigh. He squeezed the soft squishy tissue, his fingers massaging the area close to Yugyeom's crotch. Yugyeom's legs automatically widened with want, his member now straining against the fabric of his pants. Yugyeom whined when Jackson's fingers lightly dragged over his crotch, wanting so badly to be touched there.

"Gyeom, you feel good?" Jaebum asked, the elder biting at his own lip as he watched Yugyeom squirm.

"Y-Yes but..." Yugyeom's hips jerked up as his member twitched, searching for any friction possible.

"Guys move, let me handle him." Jaebum said, pushing them all aside. "Gyeom, you know there are different ways to pleasure different parts of your body too. You saw how Jinyoung used both his hand and his mouth, right?"

Yugyeom lazily nodded, too focused on how Jaebum's fingers were working at the buttons and zipper of his pants to give his complete attention.

"Well, you can used your mouth for down here too." Jaebum said as he cupped Yugyeom's erection in his hand.

Yugyeom's eyes widened, the thought of that never crossing his mind. "Really? B-But, what about..."

"Don't worry Yugyeom, it's totally okay. Let me show you." Youngjae said, coming from behind Jaebum to kneel between Yugyeom's legs.

He pushed Yugyeom back, spreading the younger's legs open to give himself enough space. It all happened so fast that Yugyeom barely had time to register Youngjae's warm mouth wrapping around his member, the younger suddenly feeling an intense heat between his legs.

Yugyeom gasped as he felt Youngjae's cheeks hollow around his length, his head spinning as dizzying pleasure engulfed his body. He trembled as he felt the tip of his member hit the back of Youngjae's throat, the elder somehow not choking on it. Yugyeom thought this was some sort witchcraft or something, he didn't know what was happening but he loved it. He looked down at Youngjae in awe, though the only thing he could see was the top of his head bobbing up and down and his pretty fluttering eyelashes.

Yugyeom was quickly brought to his orgasm, the younger not lasting long at all. It only took a few bobs of Youngjae's head and the swirl of his tongue around the tip to have Yugyeom releasing into his mouth. Yugyeom's jaw dropped as Youngjae swallowed it all, drinking up the sticky substance that Yugyeom honestly found gross. He was left in a daze as Youngjae came up with a wet pop, the elder just wiping his mouth with the back of his hand as if it were normal to suck the soul out of someone through their dick.

Yugyeom was panting, trying to pick up his shattered brain after what just ensued. The other five looked proud of their work, enjoying how wrecked Yugyeom was after only a few touches and a blowjob.

"What... I... it...." Yugyeom tried to formulate words, but he just couldn't. He didn't know what to say. He was just in shock, to say the very least.

"So that, was called a blowjob. That's when you use your mouth to pleasure someone down there. You okay?" Jaebum asked, seeing that Yugyeom was just laying there on the floor still trying to catch his breath.

"I'm... f-fine..." Yugyeom stuttered out as he closed up his pants, though he still laid there on the floor, not moving.

"You sure? You look like you saw a ghost." Youngjae had the audacity to say right after he flipped Yugyeom's entire world upside down.

"No Youngjae, you just give good blowjobs. You almost killed the kid." Jackson stated.

"Well it was his first time experiencing one, of course he's not gonna be used to the feeling." BamBam said.

"Well what matters is if you think you can teach Mark all of that, show him what he missed out on?" Jaebum asked, looking to Yugyeom for an answer.

Yugyeom finally sat up, his brain starting to work again after taking a moment of rest. "Um... I can try? But, I'm not as good..."

"Don't worry, it'll be Mark's first time too, so everything will feel good even if you're not the best." Jackson stated.

"You sure?" Yugyeom asked, worried about his lack of skill.

"Pretty sure. I just think he'll be surprised." Jackson assured.

"Okay, lesson over! I think you learned a lot." Jinyoung announced.

Yugyeom nodded, his body still recovering from being touched and pleasured all over. But now, he needed to show Mark all of that, which he wasn't sure if he'd be able to do successfully.

----------------------

(*erm I have nothing to say here soo. Yeah lol. Double update becauuuse its been a while since i updated.*)