Don't Judge

The next morning, the group gathered at the table for breakfast. They chattered for a bit about mindless thing, asking how everyone slept and what they planned on doing for the day. Though really, everyone was more interested in what they tasked Yugyeom to do the day before, and it was only a matter of time before Jackson finally asked what was on everyone's mind.

"So, Gyeom? Did you teach Mark everything?" Jackson asked, finally bringing up the subject that everyone else was too awkward to mention themselves.

Yugyeom glanced up from his food, nodding his head. "But... I wasn't that good..."

"You were fine." Mark quickly assured.

"So you taught him everything?" BamBam asked, making sure that the younger fufilled his task fully.

"Everything that you guys taught me, I showed him." Yugyeom confirmed, a light blush appearing on his cheeks.

"So then, how was your first blowjob Mark?" Jackson asked, eager to hear Mark's reaction.

Mark furrowed his brows, not understanding what he meant. "My first what?"

The other members looked at each other puzzled, as they expected Mark to know what he was talking about.

"Yugyeom you said you taught him everything...." Youngjae groaned.

"I did! I just forgot to tell him the name because he..." Yugyeom trailed off, not finishing his sentence.

Yugyeom glanced at Mark who blushed and looked away, obviously out of embarrassment over something. That only piqued the other's interest though, the five of them wanting to know what happened.

"What?" Jaebum asked, nudging Yugyeom to continue.

Yugyeom looked down, playing with the food on his plate as he spoke. "He um... he cummed really fast and it kinda got in my mouth... so I ran to the bathroom to wash it out because it tasted bad. I forgot to tell him that it was called a blowjob before I left though..."

"Came, not cummed." Jinyoung corrected.

Youngjae scoffed at the younger's dislike in taste. "It doesn't taste that bad..."

"That's because you're literally a cum slut." Jackson said with a face of disgust.

"Don't call him names!" Yugyeom exclaimed, though Youngjae didn't really disagree with the term Jackson used.

"Anyway, Mark you understand everything?" Jaebum asked, ignoring the bickering that always seemed to get them off topic.

Mark nodded, glancing at Yugyeom as his blush deepened. "Yes, Gyeom taught me well."

"Good." Jaebum said with a proud smile to the both of them.

Yugyeom then suddenly remembered something, giving Mark a concerned look. "Oh but Mark, how is your neck?"

Mark gently touched his neck, shrugging his shoulders. "It's fine."

"What happened to your neck?" Jackson asked, his brows furrowed as he tried to spot something wrong with the elder's neck.

"Yugyeom said he left a red scar on it after kissing it. But I didn't see it when I checked in the mirror." Mark stated.

"You mean he left a hikey?" Jinyoung asked.

"I-I guess?" Mark answered, though he really didn't know what that was.

Jinyoung could sense Mark's confusion, helping him out by elaborating a bit more. "Hickeys are little bruises that are caused by a lot of kissing and sucking in one area. You probably left a hickey and it faded away."