Chapter 7

Okay Lovelies, the newest chapter is here. Remember I like to hear your thoughts so comments are highly appreciated. They may even get you a faster update. ;-)  And as always Stay Sexy.

xoxo

-Azalea Michelle <3

Cera tried to calm her nerves as she drove to her studio. Showing Byron all of her sketches had never been a part of her plan. She was hoping that the ones she had selected would be enough to get him onboard. She didn’t really want him in the personal space of her studio be she knew it was the only way to get him to see her vision.

Byron not jumping at the chance to work with her wasn’t the only reason Cera was nervous. She was worried about the kiss. She knew that she was attracted to him, but what surprised her was the fact that she acted on it. Making out with Byron had not been on her agenda for the day. Hell it hadn’t been on her agenda for ever. But it was a damn good kiss. The trouble now would be keeping it from happening again.

Cera formulated a plan during the last few minutes of her ride. She didn’t have much time before she had to meet with her sisters so she had to make this quick. They would go in she would show him a few of her better sketches and they would leave. A quick stop then she could go spend time with a few of her favorite people.

****

They had been at the studio now for ten minutes and Cera was already getting frustrated. Byron had already asked to see more sketches than she was willing to show to him, as well as the pieces that she already had on display. Cera had twelve mannequins on the main floor of her personal workspace that were set up in a semi-circle. She had been working on them over time, but she also felt like they doubled as art so she hardly took them down. The pieces she currently had up were ideas for the upcoming line.

As uncomfortable as she was at having Byron here, he only made matters worse by not speaking. The entire time he kept all thoughts about her designs to himself. He had only opened up his mouth to ask a few questions or request more to look at, but never a comment on what he saw.

In his mind Byron had already decided to work with Cera. His decision was made just a few minutes after they arrived and he got a glimpse of all of the mannequins she had set up. He was able to see her talent from the sketches in her portfolio, but becoming to her studio showed him her passion. It gave him an idea of the type of artist she was and helped him decide if he really wanted to invest his time and money into her. Everything he saw so far told him he did.

Byron wasn’t going to tell Cera that he made up his mind though. He was going to let her sweat it out a little longer. If it kept him on her mind then so be it. She could feel how he had been feeling. She could know what it was like to have him on the forefront of her mind every day. She could know what it was like to lose sleep and not be able to work because she couldn’t stop thinking about him. Byron smiled to himself. He would an immense amount of pleasure from torturing her.

While thumbing through some sketches Byron finally looked at Cera and spoke. But what came out of his mouth still wasn’t what she wanted to hear. “How long have you had this space, Ms. Michaelson?”