Chapter 5

Enjoy this chaper lovlies. I would post a video but I can't think of a good enough song right now and I have to put my toddler to bed. Night Night to all. -AM

Chapter 5

Cera cracked open her eyes late the next morning thanks to the light that was coming through her curtains. She belatedly realized that she was sprawled out in her bed, alone. She had now decided that she was going to kill Caprice because she obviously left the blackout curtains open so Cera would wake up. She lifted her head off the pillow but slowly laid it back down. She seemed to have a bit of a hangover. Now Caprice was really going to die because this was her fault too.

She had encouraged Cera to have more drinks and sing more songs after their first set. Especially after Cera expressed her worry over Charisse’s comments about her missing the appointment. Her sisters told her that Charisse was probably just feeling more anxious about another sister not being there for her birthday. They told her that even if she didn’t make it Charisse would understand and forgive her. Cera still a little upset told them that she didn’t want to give Charisse a reason to have to forgive her in the first place. And then proceed to down the refill she had been handed.

Cera rolled over in her bed and reached in her nightstand for a bottle of aspirin. She climbed out of her bed and padded her way to the kitchen, pill bottle in hand. She made it to her fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. She took two pills from the bottle and chugged half of her water. Cera sat down for a minute and held her hands in her head. She vaguely noticed that her house was too quiet. This meant that either Caprice was not here or she was keeping quiet until Cera actually woke up.

Cera decided not to worry about it and went to prepare herself for the day. She went to her bathroom to get started on a shower. She had turned on the turned on the hot water and was about to put her hair in a bun when she saw a sticky note stuck to her mirror. In Caprice’s handwriting it read, “Spending the day with Mommy. Don’t wait up.” Cera shrugged her shoulders not worrying about spending the day alone. It just gave her more time to prep for her meeting. She was about to toss the note in the trash before she saw that Caprice had also written something on the back. “And go have that orgasm that you were talking about last night,” she signed it with a smiley face.

Cera had to laugh at that. She loved having sex as much as Caprice did and refused to hide it. If her sisters were messing up her trying to get some she would surely let them know. Last night was no exception. When she hadn’t made formal plans with anyone yet, she did intend on spending her night with someone that would give her an orgasm. And if everyone was busy then she would’ve handled her business on her own.

After her shower Cera exited into her room in nothing but a towel. On her way to her walk-in she picked up her phone to see if she had any messages. She had a few business emails but nothing that couldn’t wait until she got to her studio. She went to the racks in her closet and started looking through her skirts. She finally chose a loose fitting plum colored skirt with a slight ruffle at the hem. Just as she was about to look for a blouse her phone started to vibrate on the counter. She looked at her screen and saw her favorite handsome face smiling back at her.

Cera couldn’t help but to smile as she answered her phone. “Hello, mon prix.”

“Hey, Beautiful. Do you have plans with your sister again?”

“Nope,” Cera answered him popping the p. “She ditched me for the day.”