chapter 34

"Camila!" Lauren said softly when she found the brunette staring at her. But she couldn't see her long because her vision was being blurred by her tears.

Lauren's heart felt lifted. Her love was now awake. "She's awake!" Lauren yelled to alert the others.

A few seconds later, the others came rushing in blabbering words.

"I'm so jealous you got to see Camila wake up." Ally nudged Lauren, smiling.

Camila stared at the bunch in front of her. Her head was pounding, so she couldn't focus on the faces right. But one she did see.

"Lauren." She breathed out making Lauren smile.

"Uh hello." Dinah snapped. "We're here too." She gestured to the group.

"Dinah?" Camila said unsurely.

"Oh but she gets Lauren's right." Dinah crossed her arms.

A doctor that they didn't recognize came in the room. "Ahh. I see Ms. Cabello is awake. Hello Ms. Jauregui."

Lauren slightly waved.

"How do you know him?" Ally asked.

The Man Doctors chuckled. "Lets just say Lauren has put quite a few people in the hospital."

Lauren awkwardly shifted around.

He coughed. "Anyway I'm Dr. Drake, Camila's doctor from now on." He turned to face Camila. "Now sweetie, can you say a couple phrases?"

Camila shrugged.

"Oh!" Dr. Drake pulled a water bottle from his coat pocket as he handed it to her. "Your mouth might be dry."

Camila nodded. She had trouble holding the bottle, so Sinu had to help her.

"T-T-Than...ks" Camilas words were separated.

"So you can't say a phrases." The doctor wrote down. "Since she was out for a while, the speech part in her brain kinda undeveloped... luckily not by much. In some cases, she could've forgotten all together."

"I'm gonna call your father and let him now you're awake." Sinu said happily before excusing herself from the room.

Normani came closer to Camila. "Hey babe. How ya feeling?"

"Oka..y." said Camila.

"Mani, she was hit by a fucking truck and woke up from a coma, you expect her to feel fine?" Dinah gave her a 'dafuq' face.

Normani rolled her eyes, ignoring Dinah. She started stroking Camila's hair. "I'm glad you're okay."

"Me too!" Ally perked up from behind Normani.

"Me three!" Dinah called.

"Same here." Lauren said behind the others.

Camila's eyes darted to Lauren quickly. They both didn't say anything but stare.

Inside Camila was overjoyed that Lauren came back. For her. Well of course, because she was in a hospital; Lauren wasn't that cold hearted... was she?

"Camz.." Lauren squeaked out quietly.

"Camz? Who the hell is Camz?" Dinah whispered to Ally- who shrugged.

"I'm so fucking sorry!" The tears were now poking at Lauren's eyes again, they were back. "I'm such an asshole."

Camila shook her head quickly. "No...no. You-re... not an... asshole." She struggled to finish her sentence.

"Camila. Relax yourself." Ally put a hand on Camila's leg. "You're going to frustrate yourself."

Camila nodded. She had so much she had wanted to say to Lauren but she fucking couldn't. She sighed and leaned back further into her pillows.

"Ladies... Sorry to interrupt." A nurse said from the door. "Camila's visiting hours are up, and she she needs her rest."

"Rest?" Lauren yelled. "She's been resting for almost 3 weeks! So you can take 'rest' and shove it up your hairy ass!" Lauren was now back.

The nurse was shocked by her behavior. "I'm gonna have to ask you to leave. Now." She said more sternly to Lauren.

"We're going." Ally grabbed Lauren's arm slighty pushing her out the room.

"Get the hell off me!" Lauren brushed Ally off.

"What's up with you Jauregui?" Normani asked folding her arms, shifting her weight onto one hip.

"What do you mean Kordei?" Lauren rolled her eyes.

"First you're being all lovely to Camila, and the past weeks- now you're a complete bitch." Dinah scoffed.

Lauren rolled her eyes again. "Now Camila's okay, I can back to being the Lauren I was meant to be. Okay? If you have a problem you can suck my ass, okay? Now get the fuck out my way." She pushed Normani and Dinah; who were standing in front of her- out the way.

Normani took one step closer to Lauren ready to charge but Dinah held her back.

"Uh girl- she ain't worth it."

Normani rolled her eyes fixing her jacket. "I honestly hate her."

"Don't we all." Ally sighed.

---------------------------------------

hmmmm.... Lauren's being a bitch right now. She's like a light switch huh?

WHO ELSE WATCHED FAKING IT AND AWKWARD. 😱 YAAAS.

{ if you haven't YOU NEED TO }

~

see people im not that mean. I wasn't gonna give Camila amnesia... that's too cliché, most Camren fanfics do that.

& I'm trying my best not to make this like Trials & Tribulations. WHICH IS LIKE THE BEST FANFIC EVER 💘

I love that fucking story. Again, if you haven't read get your ass off this book and go read that. K? K.

WELL I LOVE YOU GUYS.

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK!!

😘👑💘💙🍦🔱