chapter 68

Camila walked with Lauren after school holding her closely. She was still in tears.

"She never even looked unhappy." Camila explained. "She always looked... happy!"

"Well you know what they say, sometimes the happiest people are the most unhappy."

Camila stayed quiet before muttering an I guess

Lauren snaked her arm around her girlfriend's waist. "It's gonna be okay baby. She's in a better place."

Camila nodded. She stayed quiet almost the whole walk.

Lauren sighed quietly. All this was her fault. She felt her phone buzz through the fabric of her jean pockets.

Tyler: time is not on your side lauren

Her phone buzzed again, there were 5 images. She almost dropped her phone.

Each picture was a headshot of all 5 of the girls but with a bullet hole in the middle of their foreheads and their eyes crossed out in black marker.

"What? What's wrong?" Camila noticed Lauren's uneasiness.

Lauren quickly shook her head. "Nothing."

Camila reached over and tried to grab Lauren's phone. "Lauren let me see."

She moved out the way. "Camila, its nothing!"

Camila crossed her arms and huffed, muttering whatever and kept walking with Lauren.

Lauren sighed and slid her phone back in her pocket. Tyler needed to be stopped and Lauren was the one who had to stop him. Even if she gave back his stuff (which she doesnt even have) he still wouldn't leave her or camila alone.

"Babe, I might be out for a while tonight." Lauren said to Camila.

"What why? Tonight is movie night." Camila frowned.

"I know, I know... I just have something else to do..." She came up with.

Camila shook her head "I cant believe you."

"Camila, it's just movie night. There will be another one." 'Hopefully' Lauren thought.

She planned to attack Tyler tonight. She didn't want to worry Camila or get her involved in anyway. She loved way Camila too much.

-

Ally stared at herself in the mirror. Her baby bump was getting bigger and bigger everyday.
She sighed and rubbed her hands over her stomach.

She grabbed her phone ready to make a call, but a text was already waiting for her.

Aw, look how cute you are with your baby bump

Ally was getting really fed up with these Unknown texts... So she finally texted the number back.

Who the hell is this?

A reply instantly came:

your baby's daddy

Ally dropped her phone. She finally figured out who at least one of the texters were. She had to go tell Lauren. Ally knew she was getting texts too, but never said a word.

Ally quickly grabbed her keys, running out her room. Before she could get to the door -- darkness reaches her first.