chapter 69

Ally rolled her head around, waking up. She moved her arms but they were stuck. She looked up to see her hands were cuffed to a pole above her. She pulled at the handcuffs, jiggling them. Ally looked around. She had no idea where she was. It was a dark grey colored room. There was no windows. It was very depressing.

The door opened. "So youre awake?"

"Who are you?" Ally asked.

The person took a step closer and Ally could see his face.

"Hello darling, I'm Tyler." He exteneded his hand out for Ally to shake, he put his hand back when Ally glared. He chcukled "Sorry. Forgot you were hancuffed."

"What is this? Some bad verison of Fifty Shades of Grey?" Ally snapped.

"Be careful on what you say love. Don't want anything to happen to that percious baby of yours right?"

Ally gulped. "What do you want with me?" She asked softly.

"Nothing much really. I just need bait for Lauren." He shrugged.

"Lauren doesnt care about me."

Tyler paced around in front of Ally, chuckling. "She cares a lot about you girls more than you think."

"Where's Zac?" Ally asked.

"Zac why?"

"I need to talk to him."

"Since I'm a very nice man... I'll let him in." Tyler smirked before leaving the room.

Ally sighed. Her arms were aching and she wanted a nap. She waited a few minutes before the door opened again.

"You wanted to see me?"

Ally looked up. "You... Why are you sending me those messages? What do you want with me?"

(( DINEJWHWGEJWTWVE SOUND THE ALARM PERSON #1 ))

"Ally babe.." Zac took a step closer.

"Don't fucking touch me." She snapped. "Why are you ruining mine and my friend's lives?"

"Sorry Ally, But it was all apart of the plan." He confessed.

"The plan? So raping me was apart of a stupid plan?!" Ally yelled, kicking around in her chains.

"Calm down Ally." He held his hands out telling her to stop.

"Calm down? What the... No I will not 'calm down'!"

"Look I'm sorry. Okay?" Zac sighed.

"If you're sorry then let me go."

Zac sighed again. "I can't do that."

"Why not?"

"Because... I just can't. Okay? I'll see you later." Zac quickly left the room.

Ally screamed, letting her anger out.

-

Camila sighed and flipped through the channels on her tv.

"Hello?" Camila answered her phone.

"Hey Mila." It was Dinah. "Isn't it supposed to be movie night with Laurennnnn?" she teased.

"No. She canceled. And I haven't been able to get ahold of her." She huffed.

"Weird. Yanno, I haven't been able to get in touch with Ally." Dinah said. "Maybe they ran off together to get married."

"Shut up Dinah." Camila snapped.

"Woah, sorry Camila... Didn't mean to get you upset."

"It-" Camila heard two beeps in her call. Lauren was on the other line. "Uh, I'll call you back."

She answered the phone to Lauren. "Babe?"

"Camila? Hey."

"Where the hell are you? I've called you so many times! And left voicemails!"

"I know babe, relax. I'm at home." Lauren said.

"Home? I thought you had plans.." Camila grabbed her keys.

"Yeah, I'm about to head out... I just wanted to call and say I love you so much." Lauren said shakily.

"You okay? You sound like you're going on a dangerous mission." Camila joked, laughing.

"Yeah haha, something like that... Well I'll see you later Camila. I love you..."

"I love you too Lauren... Is everything okay?"

"Yeah everything's cool. Stay safe Camila." Tears were rolling down Lauren's eyes, hoping this wasn't the last time she talked to her girlfriend.

"Lauren, you're scaring me."

"I love you Camila."

The phone clicked. Lauren hung up.

-

Lauren packed a huge bag in her car. She slammed the door tight when she did.

"Lets do this.." She said to herself, getting inside her car.