Chapter Sixty-Seven

"Congratulations!" Catherine squealed as she pulled me into a tight embrace.

I couldn't help it as more continuous happy tears rolled down my cheeks. "Thank you!"

Shawn was over with Wills, Harry and Cadence, recieving multiple pats on his back and 'bro-hugs'.

I noticed as Meghan, Aaliyah and Maia quickly made their way over to Kate and I, also squealing.

"Congrats future sister-in-law!" Aaliyah laughed. "I couldn't ask for anyone better."

Maia grabbed my left hand, examining the ring that now decorated it. "You are the luckiest girl on the planet right now, Eulilia. All Shawn's fans are going to go crazy!"

"Don't remind me," I groaned. Shawn's fans were scary enough as it was. "I have a feeling I'm going to need triple the security so I don't get brutally murdered by screaming fangirls."

"You'll be fine," Meghan laughed. "Now, when can we start planning your wedding?"

All the girls agreed, spitting out random dates, times, places and even seasons.

"Calm down. I only just got engaged. Woah- I'm engaged."

"Yes you are, dear sister." Harry said as he came over and ruffled my hair. I glared at him. "I thought that would have sunken in by now."

Rolling my eyes, I turned to him. "As much as I love your company, Orange-head, I was in the middle of a conversation. Plus, I distinctly remember that after your proposed to Meghan, you came running to me, bawling your eyes out."

"Love you too, Lils."

The girls cracked up laughing, but shushed when they saw Shawn strolling over, a large grin painted on his face.

"I hope you ladies don't mind if I steal my lovely fiancée for a moment?" He asked, putting emphesis on the word 'fiancée'.

"Go ahead," Kate said at the same time the rest of them 'aww'd. Shawn gently entertwined his hand in mine and walked away from the group, stopping underneath one of the trees that was decorated with fairy lights.

"So," he nervously started. "There may or may not be a small problem."

"What do you mean?" I voiced, worry lacing my words.

The singer visibly gulped. "Well, I did ask your Father for permission, of course, but-"

"Let me guess." I sighed. "He hesitated. Allowed you, but hesitated. I'm also guessing The Witch glared at you the whole time and thoroughly disagrees with everything?"

Shawn noddled bleakly. "I really don't think she likes me."

I snorted. "That old bat doesn't like anyone, don't worry about her. I couldn't care less what she thinks."

"I know, but I suppose she's going to be my mother-in-law soon."

I couldn't help it. I laughed. "You're going to have one of those evil mother-in-laws like they always have in the movies!"

Shawn shuddered but laughed along anyways. "Meanwhile, you're gonna have the nicest in-laws a girl could ever wish for. How's that fair?"

"All is fair in love and war, Mendes." I grinned childishly, looking up at him.

"I love you, Eulilia Rose."

"And I, you, Shawn Peter."

-----

"My little sister is engaged. What is this world coming to?" William joked. I playfully hit him on his shoulder. "Violence is not the answer, young one. I thought I taught you to only beat up Harry?"

"Is that seriously why she only used to hit me when we were kids? Everything finally makes sense!"

Rolling up a newspaper, I whacked him on the head. "Oh shut up Henry. As if you didn't hit me back then."

"You broke my wrist one time!"

"Because you cut my hair when I was sleeping, plus, I didn't mean to!"

"Yeah sure, but need I remind you that you stole my toy train?"

"Only because you stole my fairy!"

"It's not my fault you decided to paint my room pink!"

"You threw me in the pool!"

"Well, yeah! You purposely broke Camilla's vase and blamed it on me!"

"I- yeah. I started all that." William and Shawn were quite literally laughing until they couldn't breathe.

William turned to Shawn after calming down. "I've had to put up with that my whole life."

"I feel sorry for you, man. I really do."

"I feel sorry for you, actually. You're the one who decided to propose to that. I completely understand if you break it off. She's quite a handful to deal with."

"Hey! I'm right here!"

"Thanks, man. I guarantee that one day I'll ship her back to you since she'll probably have driven me insane."

"It's probably better to take her to a mental institute, I don't want to have to put up with her again. Send her to Australia if you have to."

Stalking up to them, I flicked them both on the forehead. "Alright, very funny. Now, If you don't mind me, I'm going to go and see Gran to show her the ring."

I walk out the door, smiling when Shawn decides to hold my hand and follow me.

"You know that William and I were just messing around, right?" Shawn asks.

I lean my head on his shoulder as we continue to walk. "Of course I do, I'm not actually mad."

He let's out an audible sigh of relief.

"Thank God."

-----

A/N

I'm finally back from Malaysia!

Aren't Shawn and Eulilia just adorable?

Bye