Chapter One || Eulilia Rose

"Eulilia Rose Maria Victoria Charlotte Elizabeth, get back here this instant!" Harry, one of my brothers, yelled at me as he chased me through the halls of our home - Kensington Palace

"No! I am not surrendering to you!" I yelled back at him, laughing. You see, this is quite common for a Sunday afternoon in my family. The endless prank wars between myself and Harry never cease... until William finds out. Wills doesn't seem to like the ongoing pranks between his two siblings, he says that we always end up making a mess of the palace or breaking something. He isn't wrong.

"Harry! Eulilia! Why is there flour all over the floor?!" I scream and go into one of my giggle fits as William chases us. Unfortunately, him being faster than me, William catches me quickly. "Care to explain, little petal?" Unanswering, I continue to giggle as he tickles me, his face looking awfully serious and unwavering.

"I-I.. It's all Harry's fault!" I manage to say between giggles, failing to catch my breath. Harry has a look of betrayal written across his face.

"How could you?! It was all you and your grade one level pranks!" He said, standing up for himself and forcing the blame onto me. I glared daggers at him.

"Excuse me? My pranks are way better than yours," I reply, finally being able to breathe again.

"Thats it. No one even dares to say their pranks are better than mine." That's Harry for you - 'the self absorbed prank king'. My eyes widen and I run off, knowing full-well that Harry plans to chase me down and throw me into our pool.

-----

I yawn as I get ready for dinner after being chased by my brother, well, brothers. My maids, whom I tend to consider friendly acquaintences, help me change into a soft pink dress and some small heels. They then put some light makeup on me and begin to style my long, slightly wavy, light blonde hair. Tonight, my two brothers and their families, along with our father and stepmother, are to have dinner with my Gran, the Queen of England. We always do on Sundays.

As I walk out of my room, I notice Harry and his new wife, Meghan, walking toward me. The American woman and I got along great. Despite our differences, the two of us have many similarites.

She smiles as she nears. "Lili! It's so great to see you again!" My sister-in-law says, hugging me.

I roll my eyes as Harry watches us boredly. "Yeah, I haven't seen you for ages!" I hug her back.

"Yes, yes, you missed each other, now, we're going to be late if you two don't hurry it up," Harry states, tapping his watch and hurrying us.

"Sorry Orange-head," I retort, "but since you want us to hurry..." I look over at Meghan and she grins back at me. "Then you'd better keep up!" She and I sprint toward the front door, leaving Harry standing there, dumbfounded.

-----

Once we had reached the Buckingham Palace, I step out of the car, flashes shooting across my vision from all the cameras. People were trying to get out attention to give them a hug, our autograph or to simply say 'hi'.

I look around, smiling, so I wouldn't be rude, and see a mother holding her young daughter's hand. I slowly approach them and bend down to be eye level with the girl. "Hello, what's your name, Little Missy?" I ask, giving her one of my kindest, genuine smiles. I love kids.

The girl looked starstruck that I was actually speaking to her. "Claire," she says shyly, gripping onto her mother's hand.

"Well then, Princess Claire, how old are you?" She smiles at being called a Princess and holds up 5 small fingers. "You're five are you?" Claire nods as her mother smiles, thats when I finally notice the bouquet of small, peach coloured flowers. "Are those for me?" I ask the small child. She nods once again and holds them out for me to take. "Thank you, I love them."

A hand gently grabs my upper arm. "Sorry to interrupt, but we are going to be late for dinner." Harry smiles at the girls mother, not meaning to be rude.

"Oh, of course," I say standing back up. "Thank you for the flowers, it was lovely to meet you both." I smile and walk off with Harry toward the castle.

"You and kids..." I hear Harry mutter, "I can never get you away from them, once you get married your house will turn into a zoo full of children."

-----

(Her hair^)

(Her hair^)

(Her outfit^)

(Her outfit^)

-----

A/N So sorry for the short chapter.. It was going to be longer but I was to lazy to continue writing.... Forgive me xD I also apologize for how boring and cringe worthy it is....... Oh well. I don't have an updating schedule so I'll just upload the next chapter whenever I can. And yes, I stole those pics from Google.
Bye for now~

A/N part two!

Guys.
I edited it.
Kinda.
Not very thoroughly.
But still.
Are you proud of me?
If there are still mistakes, tell me and I'll fix it!
Thank you

-Harper

28/07/19