Chapter Sixty-Two

A knock sounded on the door of Shawn's apartment, interupting the dance fest. Shawn went and opened it, letting inside the well-known Cameron Dallas.

My face pales, instantly recognising him from the party. Thank God I was wearing a disguise that night.

"Hey Cam!" Shawn greets, 'bro-hugging' him. "Long time no see."

Cameron smirks. "Yeah, good to see you to, bro. What's going on in here?" He looks around the room, looking at each person individually. "Throwing a party without me?"

"Cam, meet the 5sos guys, Gemma, and Eulilia, my girlfriend." Shawn wraps an arm around me, pulling me into a side hug.

"N-Nice to meet you. Gemma? Guys? We have that thing to do. Come on." I grab Gemma's hand in mine, gesture to the four boys to follow, and speedwalk out the door, leaving a very confused Shawn with Cameron.

Calum closes the door after him, and we all pile into Gemma's car.

Gemma and the boys turn to me. "Okay, what was that all about?"

"I'll tell you later," I say. "Can we just go somewhere?"

She starts the engine and begins driving. Everything is silent apart from the quiet singing coming from the CD that was playing.

Gemma pulled up at a different apartment building, which I assumed was hers. The guys lived in America, but stayed at her place often.

The blue-haired girl lead us up a few floors and into her apartment, unlocking the door with a key card.

"Welcome to my humble abode," she said, opening the door wide enough to see into the room. "Now, spill."

We all sat down on the couch, me inbetween Gemma and Calum, the other three randomly strewn across it.

"So," I started. "This is going to be a long story that absolutely no one knows about."

Gemma smiled reassuringly.

"Right. Uhm. Let's just say that I was a very dumb teenager back in the day. You know, like, partying and drinking and stuff like that. Anyways," I took a deep breath, all of a sudden feeling self-conscious now that five pairs of eyes were trained on me.

"I had this group of friends. I thought they were great. If we heard about a party, we'd be there. Such a rolemodel princess, I know."

That gathered a few small chuckles.

"I'm sure you've all heard about the scandel with Lucien?" They nodded. "Well, those friends of mine were the ones who told me to go after him. So, I did. After that I completely changed who I was, and never spoke to them again."

Calum made a face as if to say 'continue'.

"I got a letter from them, last year, telling me I had to go to a certain party otherwise they would tell the world about the whole Lucien thing. I guess you could say they were blackmailing me."

I clenched my fist subconsciously.

"So I went to that party, but I disguised myself as a 'Rosa Tori'."

All the guys eyes widened, probably remembering Rosa.

"You're Rosa?" Michael asked, his eyes almost popping out of his head. "But that- that means you-"

"-Spent the night with Cameron." Ashton finished for his friend who seemed to be stuttering over his words.

I nodded bleakly.

"Does he know it was you?" Luke questioned, surprise written all over his face.

I avoid eyecontact, which apparently answers his question.

"So when he turned up out of nowhere, you got scared and ran." Calum finished.

Wow. They figured something out. They should've become detectives instead.

My phone chimes.

"I can bet you one hundred pounds that it's Shawn." I say as I open the message.

Dorky Mendes

Hey, you ok?
You kinda just
disappeared.

I'm fine :)
I'm with Gem and 5sos

Good, I was worried.
What're you up to?

I paused, what do I say? I typed the first thing that came to mind.

Buying Gemma a dog.

What on earth Lilia? A dog? Really?

Thats... Random.
Send me a picture once
you've chosen one :)

-----

I slowly raised my head to look up at Gemma.

"Do you like dogs?"

-----

"So you're saying the reason we're at the dog pound right now, is because you told Shawn I was getting a dog? Couldn't you just say I couldn't find the right one?" Gemma said as we walked through the pound, looking at all the dogs.

"You know I'm not that smart when I'm put on the spot, Gem." I said.

"Guys! What about this one?" Luke said, excitmen5 written across his face. "He's adorable."

He had pointed to a a fluffy white pomeranian looking dog that constantly kept yapping.

Gemma and I looked at each other, then at Luke, and kept walking.

I fell in love with countless of the creatures, but stumbled across one that really stood out.

"Hey Gem?"

She replied with a small 'hm?' and strolled over.

"What about this little one?" Infront of us stood a six month old Blue American Staffy that had been named 'Rayne'.

Gemma crouched down and looked at her. "Looks nothing like Mike so I'll take it."

Michael pouted and turned to face the other way.

"I'm joking you oversized baby." She laughed, hugging him from behind. "But seriously, I'm getting that dog."

-----

A/N

Well.

It's been a while.

Yet I still have no idea what this story is or where it's going.

All I know is that I'm procrastinating and I have 2 assignments due next week. Fml.

And surprise! I didn't edit again because I'm lazy and can't be bothered.

Don't you just wish you could be magically transported into a book where you don't have school or anything important and all you do is run around using magic and killing everyone who annoys you?

Man I'd love to be able to do that.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=286564182163065&id=303724526829110&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2F&_rdr

That magical link right there takes you to a beautiful video of one of Shawn's unreleased songs. I'd suggest you listen to it. I'd also suggest that Shawn releases it before I hunt him down and release it myself.

Yeah, okay, bye.