Chapter Fourteen

I woke up the next morning to the smell of pancakes. I got up and went downstairs, seeing Cade cooking and Maia making tea. "Good Morning guys!" I smile, walking toward them.
"Morning, want any pancakes?" Cade asks me.
"Is that even a question?" I laugh, taking a seat at the table. I get given a stack of pancakes and some kind of tea. It was delicious. "This is amazing! Thanks guys," I smile.
"You know, I always expected Royals to be stuck up. Guess I was wrong." Cadence states, eating one of his pancakes.
Maia slaps his head. "Cade! That was rude!"
I laugh. "No, no, it's fine. Many people have the same opinion. Plus, you should meet the rest of my family. The only stuck up ones are Dad and Camilla. Trust me."

-----

"Do you guys want to go to the beach? A non-popular one, obviously," Maia asks us after breakfast. Cade nods.
"I'm down, you?" He looks at me.
"Sure, as long as I get back to Kensington by ten o'clock since Harry is leaving for Africa today."
"Of course, I have a spare bathing suit in my room, come with me." Maia pulls me into her room. She hands me a pink one-piece. Not my favourite colour, but it'll do.

-----
We arrive at a small beach, only three other people are there, two parents and their young daughter.
"Cade, can you take a photo of us for Instagram?" Maia asks her brother, sweetly.
"Fine, you owe me though. You never give me photo credit." He takes Maia's phone and takes a few photos of the two of us.
"I'll upload them now and tag you in them," she says, taking her phone.

-----

@maiadelaroyy Best friends 4 ever!👤 @princesseulilia

👤 @princesseulilia

@princesseulilia Today has been so fun! Thanks guys ❤
@fanone They're at a beach, people, figure out which one!
@cadeisking You said you'd give me photo creds!
@maiadelaroyy ^^Sorry, sorry bro
@fantwo Their hair though 💓
@princesseulilia ^Maia did it! She's amazing!
@fantwo OMG She replied to me!! 🤤
@fanthree ^Lucky!
@userten I know which beach they're at!

Maia disabled the comments

-----

Out of no-where a bunch of fans appear, taking photos. We take our belongings and run. Cadence grabs my hand and runs faster. We get into the car, all of us out of breath. Cade drives to Kensington Palace and I get out of the car. "Bye guys, thanks for everything, I had fun." I smile and walk inside, waving goodbye as they drive off.

-----

A/N

This was a crappy chapter

Cringey. Definately

Bye