Chapter Fifty-Nine

January seventh

"So at two o'clock you have a late lunch with your Grandmother, and at four o'clock you are visiting the children's hospital again, this time in the surgical ward. You'll mainly be there to comfort and ease the chileren for their upcoming surgeries." Mary-Anne, the one in charge of all my Royal engagements says, reading through her notes. "Some of the children will have their families with them, some of them wont." She paused a second, before looking me in the eye. "I would ask of you to not grow attatched to anyone. You know what happened last time." Sympathy showed on her face, before turning back to her normal stern self.
"There isn't anything in the morning?" I asked, curious. Usually there was an engagement before noon.
She shakes her head. "There was, but your brothers' and their wives' decided to take care of it instead. Said they wanted you to spend time with your boyfriend." Making a mental note to thank them later.
I smile, "is that all?"
She nods. "Yes. If you leave the palace, I advise you to be back by one so we can get you ready for your lunch. Obviously, do not have lunch beforehand. This meeting with your grandmother is mainly about your relationship, but she might throw in some other things. You know how she is."
"Okay then, I'll be back by one."

-----

"So what you're trying to say is, your sister basically runs your life?" I say, jokingly.
Shawn rolls his eyes. "No, she's just... Yeah okay, I see what you're getting at."
"Well then, I'll have to have a sleepover one night," a smile grows on my face. "I can't wait to see her again."
"Here we are," Shawn says, parking his car that had been shipped over. "My new apartment."
Infront of us stood a very tall, modern-looking apartment building. "You live here?" He nods. "Fancy. I like. Now, hurry up and show me around. Before one o'clock, preferably."
He laughs and leads me inside, walking into the elevator and pressing the button for the twenty-first floor. In total, the complex had twenty-two floors.
"Instead of going to a gym, you could just walk up the stairs. It's free." The elevator was soon full of our laughter, the 'ping!' barely audible once we arrive on the correct floor.
Shawn unlocks the door to his apartment and ushers me inside. "Woah. You must be rich or something," I joke. "'Cause this is fancier than the Buckingham Palace." It almost was. There were floor-to-ceiling windows, marble benchtops, plush carpers, velvet sofas. What more could you want? 
The apartment had three bedrooms, all with their own ensuite and walk-in-robe. The overall colour-scheme was light grey and white, so everything was bright. It was open-plan, which made everything seem bigger.
I was awestruck.
"This. Is. Amazing!" I gasped, walking over to one of the large windows which overlooked London. "Aaliyah is going to freak when she sees it. Speaking of, when does she get here?"
"Two days. I have a lot of unpacking to do before then. My fridge is empty too, so I need to go grocery shopping."
I smile. "I can help, just tell me what to do."

-----

"I never want to unpack another box again!" I grumble, "that was pure torture."
Shawh laughs at me. "You offered to help."
"Shawn, what's the time?" I ask calmly.
He checks his watch. "One twenty-seven."
My eyes widen in realisation. "I'm late! Mary-Anne's going to kill me! Shawn, I need to go home now! Lunch with the Queen at two!"
Shawn grabs his keys and hurries out the door, me following behind. After pressig the elevator button ten more times then necessary, we're in the car, rushing to the palace.

-----

"Sorry Mary-Anne!" I say as I rush into my room. "I was helping Shawn move into his apartment."
"There you are!" Mary-Anne seethes. "I tried calling you a hundres times! Go get dressed."
Not wanting to anger her any more, I run into my wardrobe. My eyes instantly catch on the olive green romper dress that I had bought with Kate earlier on.

 My eyes instantly catch on the olive green romper dress that I had bought with Kate earlier on

"You look beautiful," Mary-Anne compliments

"You look beautiful," Mary-Anne compliments. "Now, hurry up and go see your grandmother."

-----

A/N

I am actually in love with that romper dress.

I couldnt be bothered editing.

5sos are amazing

I should write a fanfic about them

But thats so much work

Ashton is amazing

Theyre all amazing

I spend every second of every day listening to that

Shush

Ok bye