Chapter Thirty-Seven

"Welcome Home Orange-Head," I say as I embrace my brother in a bone-crushing hug.
Harry laughs, "Thanks Lils, now, where's Shawn?" He looks around the room, trying to find the curly-hair Canadian singer.
"Wow Harry. You love Shawn more than me? Do you love him more than Meghan?" I joke, "He's in the garden. Speaking of, Lucien no longer works here."
He looks at me, confusion lining his face. "What do you mean? Did he quit?"
I blink. "Uhm. I don't know why he left." I lied. I'm so going to regret that later.
"Hm, okay. I'll ask Dad later. But for now, let's go see that singer of yours." Harry grabs my hand and pulls me in the direction of the garden.
"He's not my singer. I don't own him Henry," I groan.
"Whatever helps you sleep at night Little Petal."

-----

"Shawn! Long time no see," Harry exclaims as they do that weird bro-hug thing. Boys are weird.
"Yeah, I haven't seen you for ages," Shawn replies.
I stare at the two of them. "Am I missing something here? Since when are you guys so close?" I smirk, thinking of my next sentence. "Harry? Are you cheating on Meghan?" I burst out in laughter as Harry tickles me.
"There's many things you don't know Rose, but I can promise you one thing; Your brother and I have nothing going on," Shawn laughs.
Harry raises his eyebrow at me when the nickname 'Rose' is used. I just roll my eyes, brushing him off.
Out of the corner of my eye, I see someone walking around the garden. "Do you think that's the new gardener?" I ask, watching the brunette male.
"You actually fired Lucien?" Shawn asks. I can sense Harry is staring at me thanks Dork.
I nodded. "Well, technically William asked Dad to. Harry where are you going?"
"Well since you won't tell me why he was fired, Dad will." He walks back into the palace, heading for Charles' office.
"You didn't tell him?" Shawn asks me.
"Nope."

-----

Shawn had left ten minutes ago. I was now boredly sitting on my bed, fiddling with the necklace of my mother's that I was wearing.
Knock
Knock
"Lilia, can I come in?" A voice asks.
"Sure, the door's unlocked," I reply, watching as Catherine walks into my room. "Hey Kate."
She smiles. "Hey. Any idea why Harry's looking for you and seems like he's about to murder someone?"
I laugh. "I'm guessing Dad told him about Lucien. Where is Harry anyway? Normally when he's looking for me he checks in here first." I state.
"Meghan's trying to calm him down. Key word: Trying." We both chuckle.
An idea sparks in my brain, "Do you want to go out somewhere? You know, before Harry finds me?"
She nods. "Sure. Where to?"
"How about we go shopping? Like "normal" people?" I suggest, using air-quotes.

-----

"What about this?" Kate holds up a lilac dress with buttons running down it.
"For you? Yes. For me? No." She laughs.
I hold up a cropped jumper. "This is more me, but there's no way I'd ever be able to wear it."

"What about this?" Kate says, holding an olive green romper dress

I swear my eyes sparkled just looking at it. "Beside the open back, I might just get away with wearing it. Should I try it on?"
She pushes me toward the change rooms. "Hurry! I want to see it!"
I laugh at her childish antics and walk into the small room.
"Catherine. I swear you are the best at finding clothes." I say, admiring the outfit in the mirror.
"If I'm so amazing then let me see!" She whines.
I step out of the change room.

"It's beautiful

"It's beautiful. You have to buy it. I'm not letting you put it back." She says, ushering me toward the cashier.
"Okay, okay."

-----

A/N

This was obviously a filler chapter because I have no idea what I'm writing.

Bye