treize {thirteen}

Chapter thirteen

I layed in the backyard watching the clouds pass me by. I missed Kian so much already. I missed my car so much already but mostly Kian. My car was being shipped to me in a couple of hours but Kian i wouldn't see for a while. The first day of school would be in a week then after that week I’d be home alone on Christmas. 

The remaining days of freedom from school flew by quickly. I began feeling sick during class. So sick i had to leave class. I went to the doctor and left in awe. Next Christmas break and i was home alone worried scared and pregnant. I was sitting on the couch working on a paper when the door bell wrung. I thought It’d be Emma, we’d been hanging out a lot but it wasn't her. There he was holding a white flower and a suitcase behind him. 

“Kian!” i jumped on him smushing the flower.

“Kallie!” he held me tight.

I dragged him inside feeling less scared still a bit scared but less. 

“I missed you so much i needed to see you i hope you dont mind.” He sat on the couch.

“not at all i missed you so much i was thinking about going over there butttttt i had a paper to write im sorry,” i sat on his lap.

“its okay.” he kissed me. “wheres your christmas tree?”

“i dont have one. “

He pulled me off my lap and grabbed my car keys. “lets go now”

I didn't argue.

We went out grabbed hot chocolate and christmas decorations and a tree.

We spent the night decorating the house. I couldn't help but to stare at Kian he had the biggest smile on his face. 

“one more days till Christmas.” Kian chanted

“hey  at least now i dont have to mail you your gift. Its already wrapped and now i just have to put it under the tree.” I took his present off the counted and moved it under the tree.

“what did you get me.” Kian grabbed the present.

“nope dont shake it.” i snatched it from him and put it back under the tree

“ooo fragile.” He grabbed my hips.

The door bell wrang. 

“i got it.” Kian ran to the door.

“if its a blonde let her in.” I took out stuff to make dinner.

“is Kallie here?” A deep voice asked

“no she's not here right now i can take a message tho.” Kian lied

“just tell her Jack stopped by.” 

I ran to the front, “hey nope hey Jack. sorry i dont know people here yet so yeah. whats up.” 

Kian looked at me, 

“this is Kian my boyfriend this is Jack my realtor.” 

“hi.”

“hi” Jack looked shocked,  “can i talk to you alone real quick something about the papers.alone.” he glared at Kian.

We stepped outside.