19

I woke up wrapped in Kians arms my head against his bare cold chest. His heart was beating quickly,
"kallie are you awake." he whispered slowly shaking me
"yeah." i whispered
"do you have plans for today?"
"yeah i was kinda hoping to hang out all day here maybe with my husband or something i dont know." i laughed nestling into his arms.
"oh. cuz i kinda had plans with my wife somewhere." he sighed
I bursted out laughing ,"oh well."
I stood up and walked out of the room, i poked my head back in the room i stood there smiling as Kian tried fixing his blonde messy hair.
"you might wanna try a shower." i laughed.
He stood up and swept me off my feet, "well then lets go shower and see if your right."
As he was clipping off my bra the door bell rang.
"I'll go." he kissed my lips with force.
"i'll be showering."
Kian came back in shortly crying.
"Kallie..."
"oh my gosh are you okay?" I wrapped a towel around myself tending to him. He was now sitting on the floor.
"kian." i gasped.
He handed me a paper.
Hi my name is Janet and im a really big fan of yours. You've kept me alive for a longer time then i wanted. but ive given up im writing this at 3 am and at 3:15 i'll be dead. I just needed to thank you for the best two years of my life. i love you.
-Janet Linsin
"her crying dad just dropped it off also a funeral invitation." he handed me another paper
On February 19 we will honor the passing of JANET LINSIN and her life.
Under it showed a picture of her and me.
"oh my gosh i remember her she was the one with the scars on her wrists."i began crying too.
"im gonna shower then get ready the funeral is at 2 im going to shower sorry our plans will have to be pushed back."
"oh no i get it im going too of course." i wiped the tears.
"cool."he kissed my forehead, "i love you."
"i love you too."
I sat in my closet crying because at what point were my videos not enough?
"hey..." Kian dove to the floor, "i know how your feeling because that letter was adressed to both of us. i think we need to quit youtube or not promise as much, maybe once a month videos or something cuz..." he began crying too
"no I need to quit you dont im pregnant im going to be giving birth im going to be feeding this child and i think im gonna be changing all the diapers Kian, Youtube makes you happy it makes me happy too but I've adapted to being an adult ever since my dad died you still have time please PLEASE use it cuz we just learned we should live life and thats so cliche i know but...its true this little girl killed herself because we were lagging, im quitting youtube and your not simple I'll be okay." i wiped away the tears.
"no your not. im not either were just putting our lives before youtube. you and i will upload videos whenever we can and thats it." he kissed my forehead and stood up, "get dressed."
I slipped into a black tee shirt dress and high heels.
"wow you look..."
"like im going to a funeral?"i laughed fixing his tie.
"no." he kissed me, "like when i saw you all sweaty running Wednesday and thats when i officially fell in love with you OFFICIALLY."
"ew." I laughed, "i think i fell in love with you the same time but mine was because you still flirted even though i was sweaty."
"i'll always flirt with you." he kissed me softly, "forever."
"and ever." our foreheads pressed against each other but i could still look in his deep dark brown eyes.
" we have to go." he laughed.
I nodded.