20

AN:/ guys it's going to get weird and complicated I'm sorry😭 stick with it though I hope it'll make sense 😂😂 Amanda you're the best after this chapter I don't even know

We arrived at the funeral which was being held at the cemetery. Her casket was a maroon.
"hi you're the people who are all over my Janet's walls please sit in the front and if one would maybe speak?" a shaking mother grabbed my hand.
"most defiantly." I looked at the picture they were honoring her with,
"selfie game strong."i whispered.
The picture of was a beautiful 15 year old girl brown hair blue eyes freckles and a contagious smile.
We listened to the mass then it was time for speeches her mother motioned me up.
"hi...um Im Kallie Shores im a Youtuber and...hearing about this...was worse then when i got stabbed in the stomach and nearly died. this time a part of me did die, i didn't know her but i KNOW I've met her before i just...that smile is one of a kind and I've deffinatly seen it before I wish i knew her i wish i could have helped her but now she's back where she belongs she's an angel again. Im sorry but she's okay now she's happy and she's looking down on us thanking all of us for being here and even those who couldn't make it, we can still show her we care. and thats why I'm making a memorial video for her if its okay. If it is i have a card with my email on it and i ask you don't give it to anyone else whose not here today for privacy reasons please pick one up so i can make sure no family feels this or has to go through this. thank you. and Janet i love you so much and I'm so proud of you and I'm proud to call you a fan."i wiped tears and walked back to Kian.
Kian walked up to the podium, "Hello Im Kian Lawley Kallies husband and also a YouTuber. I didn't know Janet and i wish i had the pleasure of meeting her but i didn't so here i am trying my best to make it up to her and to you guys."
Kian looked forward and not to me he acted as if i weren't there.After the funeral Kian was still quiet.
"hey are you okay?"
"no Kallie Shores I'm not. Your last name is Lawley." he stormed off.
"KIAN!" i ran after him.
"what?"
"im sorry i just...im scared that if I say it and face the reality that Im in love and i get to be for the rest of my life I'll also face the reality that living happily ever after isn't true."
"why would you say that of course were going to live happily ever after."
"I stopped believing in happily ever after when my dad died but then i met you and i realized it was real but when we broke up I didn't but again after we got back together i did and now i don't. This lithe girl killed herself cuz she knew there was no happily ever after."
"thats not true with you theres always a happy ending." he kissed my cheek
"can we just go home?" I pushed away.
STOP. NO. Thats your husband the love of your life stop being a bitch to him go hug him. I kept telling myself but i didn't run back and hug him I walked away.
The drive back home was quiet. When we got to the house I ran to the O2L house. I ran in and hugged JC.
"why am i being a bitch to Kian." I began to cry.
"what?"
Kian came running in.
"Kallie Are you okay?"
"no." I fell to the floor, "I don't feel good. my stomach hurts and i feel dizzy and i have to throw up."
I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.
"Kallie whats up? Talk to me." JC sat on the floor with me.
"Im so confused. It feels like high school all over again, Im just so tired and ouch." I curled into a ball.
My stomach was hurting like really bad, and a little baby couldn't have been causing that much pain.
"lets go were going to the hospital." JC picked me up, "Kian go turn the car on were going to the hospital.
I looked at Kian whose face was as white as a ghost, then everything went black.