22

AN: hey guys it gets weird here for sure and the whole thing is unnessasary hahahhahah im watching hawaii 5-0 so i cant focus //

In the morning I was able to leave the hospital and we went back home. As we pulled into the driveway there was a package in the middle of the driveway.

“I’ll get it.” Kian jumped out of the car.

“no!” I ran after him.

“what.Why? Its not like theres a bomb in there.” he laughed

“shh…Listen.”

I heard a ticking. 

“Get in the fucking car now.” I pushed him back

“its probably a clock.” he sighed

“Kian. Please I lost my dad to probably just a plane accident that wasn't so.”

“Kallie I promise its just a clock.”

Kian walked over and opened the box then starred back at me.

“run!” he yelled tripping over himself to run.

I froze in fear. I was running mentally but my body shut down. Kian picked me up and ran towards the O2L house.

The bomb blew, blasting the windshield out and glass scattered everywhere. I felt something drip off my face, i had red all over my fingers. It wasn't mine. 

“Kian!” I slid to the floor where he had a large glass shard in his arm. “kian are you okay.”

JC and Lia came running out. 

Why. Why do bad things continuously happen to us. JC was saying something but all i heard was a ringing and Lia was crying. An ambulance showed up, then the rush of noise came back to me.

“KALLIE?!” JC shook me.

“is he…” I cried.

“kallie i need you to go with Lia OKAY?” he pointed to Lia, “go!”

I tripped over to Lia.

“Mam! Mam! Are you okay?” An ambulance driver held me.

“I think so…” I felt my forehead. I had cut my forehead after all, “Is he okay?”

“yes he needs to go to the hospital and so do you. You both need stitches.” He sat me on a gernie. 

“wait…” I tried getting up.

“no.”

After they stitched up my head I ran to find Kian.

“Kian.” I ran to him sobbing.

“hey!”

“what is wrong with our lives lately.”

“I dont know I honestly don't know.” He held me tight kissing my forehead.

“we have to move.”

“Actually until we know who tried to kill you your under our protection.” A man in a suit approached us.

“what?”  

“yes. we need to leave as soon as possible.” he handed the nurse some papers.

“I’d like to see a report that says we must go or a badge or something!” I jumped up.

“I’ll have my boss come in.”

“with papers and proof.” I snapped

“hey!” JC came running in.