17

The next month was busy as hell. Everyone was rushing to get ready while i was still sleeping.

“Kallie!” Kian shook me.

“its 10. it starts at two lets go!”he stood there in a tee shirt and jeans.

I kissed him lightly, “…” i opened my mouth as if i was going to say something.

“lets go!” he laughed 

“okay okay.” 

Kian went to the aquarium and i went to my friend courtneys house with Lia. All of my stuff was there.

“were not even legally allowed to drink but were getting married and I’m…” I paused remembering that i wasn't supposed to tell anyone.

“nervous. its okay.” Courtney laughed tossing me the dress.

“yeah nervous.”  i sighed

“dont be you guys are the cutest.” Lia giggled

I got ready and put on the necklace Kian gave me.

“oh my gosh go or I'm going to cry.” Courtney yelled running away.

“okay…” I walked out to the limo.

Courtney and Lia came in shortly after, “ok so were gonna go pick up Kians sisters, then Emma.” 

“okay.”

“here champagne. no one has to know.” Courtney giggled pouring three glasses.

“no thanks i feel like I'm going to vomit so…yeah” i sighed

Lia shook her head.

“okay.” she chugged her glass, leaving the other two in the cup holder.

We picked up Kians sisters and then Emma. Everyone looked so nice. They were wearing mint green dresses that stopped right above the knee with a small view of the white lace under, matching with pink high heels. 

They were each handed a small bouquet by Courtney as soon as we were all in the car.

“okay…um im not supposed to tell anyone yet its supposed to be later, OH MY GOSH.” i gasped, “im SO sorry courtney your the only one here who doesn't know ugh.” i groaned

“well no one else knows just us and JC and thats it so its not bad.” Lia threw in

“your pregnant i know.” Courtney laughed.

“howd you know?” 

“you ate a pickle dipped in peanut butter Kallie.” she gagged, “prego probs.” 

“no one else knows and id like to keep it that way so please.” I glanced around the limo.

“okay. so is it a girl or boy.” Emma smiled.

“its a…” 

The car halted. 

“were here!” the driver said

We stepped out. Standing there was Connor, JC, Trevor, Sam, and Ricky.

They all stood there starring at me.

“woah.” JC smiled

“you look ama-zing.” Ricky snapped his fingers.

“thanks.” I felt the blood rush to my cheeks.

They all got in pairs.

JC & Lia.

Connor & Emma.