Whats 9+10? (21)

*guys its going to get weird...and I'm sorry about the name or title thing I'm basic*

I was sitting in the middle of a field and across the field was Kian chasing a little girl. I stood up to see who he was chasing but they grew farther and farther away.
"KIAN!" i began running after them but they kept going.
I couldn't see them anymore.They were gone.
I woke up to a bright light shining over me.
"shes awake!"
I tried sitting up but someone held me down.
"Kallie!" Kian came running in.
"Kian."
"oh my gosh your okay."he hugged me
The guy was still holding me down.
"why cant i get up?"
"they want you to lay down for the babys sake." he sat down
"is she okay?"
He held his breath then let out a big sigh, "they dont know."
I stopped breathing I closed my eyes wanting to go back to the field where they were running.
"what did i do." A tear fell off my cheek.
"nothing you just passed out from a panic attack and the stress levels are like never before so they need to monitor you."
"bring me the camera and some lights please." I whispered.
JC came with the camera and lights.
"whats up guys its Kallie and everything isn't so sunny on Kallie Shores considering its not even called that anymore it Kallie Lawley now and Im just gonna cut to the chase. Im pregnant and im not doing too hot im in the hospital now because of a panic attack. i love you guys so much but i cant do this anymore i need to grow up and realize Im going to be a mom and im a wife and i need a real job because this isn't cutting it for me. Today I went to a funeral of one of you guys and I cried my eyes out. At what point was i not enough, at what point were you not enough, I just cant handle the responsibility of having people look up to me and im sorry i really am but i cant do this if i continue im going to my unborn babies funeral so please understand my point of view and im not even going to edit this Please understand please I want to be left alone please.so for one last time its been a great, the best time partying with you on Kallie shores but its now permanently closed I love you guys SO much.thank you."
I closed the camera and began crying, monitors began beeping and a doctor waltzed in.
"excuse me can we clear this room she needs to be alone until her heart is constantly stable." He shooed people out including Kian. He didn't even look back or say bye he just walked out and i knew that was my fault.
I hate the hospital so much theres no wifi. WHY, im gonna die from boredom not my sickness. I stayed alone in my room with absolutely no visitors but staff and one had the balls to ask for an autograph for their kid, i dealed with that for three days. ALONE.
The fourth day Kian walked in slowly looking at me as if i were dying.
"im sorry." I whispered
"dont be. I found out that funeral was fake and that was a Mannequin and the family was in on it."
"no."
"yeah remember that little girl we sat next to 'her twin' nope that was her."
I broke out crying, "how did you find this out."
"she tagged us in a picture with the caption 'RIP the innocent me and welcome the girl who met Kian and Kallie!'"
"were getting her back. Invite her here of course the twin her." I had an idea.
An hour later the evil child showed up dressed in all black as if she were really morning.
"hey." I whispered trying to smile.
"hi." she squealed.
"so i have bad news, because we felt responsible for your sisters death me and Kian are divorcing because were just not the same and also because of the panic attack i had from feeling guilty about your sister our baby died." I began to tear up.
She froze, then looked back and forth at me and Kian.
"no you can't.... i mean you shouldn't!" she jumped
"i lost my baby i cant face the man who helped me create this child."
"no please i dont have a sister i was faking it so i could meet you guys and I'm so sorry about your baby but don't divorce please."
The doctor came in, "the baby is going to be fine you can leave tomorrow morning."
"thanks." I smirked at Janet.
"wait..."she babbled looking awe struck.
"why would you lie. you had our address! I would have let you in!" I yelled.
"im so sorry. i just..."
"I know you feel. I was that girl who would sell her kidney just to get a second with Kian even after I had the chance to meet him even now i was a really big fangirl I threw my friends to be a fangirl i cared about him so much and I knew I KNEW he'd never love me let alone know my name but i never stupid to hurt somebody. What kind of sick person does that, Im here because of YOU."
"im so sorry I just i knew you guys wouldn't talk to me."
"get out."
She ran out in tears.
"im sorry." i hugged Kian tight, "i have no idea what..."
He cut me off with a kiss.
"i'd sell a kidney too you know."
I laughed.
"i think we need a new start. I feel like were too far from the good things."he whispered moving the hair out of my face.
"yeah."
"i think we should move and i know JC and Ricky did stuff in the nursery but theres too much in that house."
"ok."
"I found a place in Palos Verdes and i think its really awesome has an amazing view and its in a really safe neighborhood"
"i trust you to find us a good house."
"its next to a really big park with the coolest field ever." he smiled
The dream thing i had was Kian and a little girl running in a field.
"what do you think she'll look like." I pulled Kian to lay next to me.
" I imagine her to have long brown hair with a little bit of blonde curls and then she's going to have green eyes she's going to be tall and just the best."
I was wrapped in his warm arms, "i imagine her to be as amazing and perfect as you."
He laughed,"ok."
I fell asleep still wrapped in his arms never wanting him to let go.