18

The next morning i woke up in Kians bed in just my bra and Kians underwear. 

I turned over and Kian was asleep there so peacefully. I slowly got up and threw on one of his shirts then went to the kitchen.

“hey kiddo.” JC was sitting at the table looking down at his cereal in his underwear.

“hey.”

“how was last night.”

“good. we got frozen yogurt and then ran around at the park. ended up actually going back to the aquarium and just walked around. I saw you and Lia dancing and it was so cute.” i giggled

“how are you.” he dropped his spoon back down in the bowl 

“want me to make you something?” I changed the subject.

“um no im okay thanks though. how are you?”

“do you want to here the guy version or the girl version.” I sat down at the table.

“girl…i think.” he pushed his cereal bowl across the table to me.

“well last night my mom showed up and she wasn't invited. she made it about her then she slapped me. Kian yelled at her and then she left again. so I'm not okay.” I took a bite of cereal.

“oh sorry.”

“its…”

Lia walked in the room wearing JC’s shirt, “hey!”

“hey!” JC pulled her on his lap.

Ricky walked in, “hey!”

“hey.” all of us laughed

“lets see here.” Ricky laughed sitting on the counter, “the only thing thats missing is… Kian.”

“i heard my name.” Kian walked in, in his underwear, “hey mrs.lawley.” Kian walked over to me.

“hey.” i bit my lip standing up.

“this is a picture perfect moment.” Ricky laughed

“oh my gosh yes!”Lia laughed.

“hey why are there scratches on your back.” Lia traced the scratches on Kians back.

“i dont know.” Kian laughed kissing my ear.

Ricky snapped a picture. 

“oh my gosh.” I laughed showing Kian the picture, “OH MY GOSH!” 

I screamed laughing, Ivy had just kicked a bit. I grabbed my stomach.

“ARE YOU OKAY?” Kians face turned white.

I laughed, and nodded, “she kicked me.”

“oh my gosh.” Lia perked up.

“oh ok.” Kian sighed with relief.

 “Im gonna go home to shower and stuff cuz i have to go shopping.” I kissed Kian then headed back for his room.

“hey wait hold up.” Kian ran after me, “um can i come along.” 

“of course you don't have to ask.” I laughed kissing him again.

The Kisses were different, maybe better. They seemed easier to give, or more official. Every time i kiss him i don't have to worry it will be the last.

“cool.” Kian laughed.

“cool.” I laughed kissing him again.

JC blew a whistle he was at the end of the hall, “hey! no pda…” he did the awkward nervous face.

We all laughed and Kian pulled me in his room.

“i should move my stuff over to our house now.” Kian flopped on the bed.

“i have no clothes here.” I laughed, “ i came here in a wedding dress and I'm not leaving in one.”

“your just next door wear that.” Kian laughed pulling me onto him.

My legs were wrapped behind him as i was sitting on his lap,

“were having a baby.” He smiled pressing his forehead against mine.

“i know.” i laughed, “thats why I'm going shopping.”

Kian and I walked back to our house.

Our house i like the sound of that, it just seems so…perfect. 

“im gonna jump in the shower and then we’ll leave.” I smiled.

“no jumping in the shower you’ll slip.” he seemed serious but then broke out laughing.

“okay.” I laughed walking to the shower.

After i finished showering and getting dressed Kian and I had left to the baby store.

“Ivy is going to be the best baby ever.” Kian strolled down the isle.

“she sure is.” i laughed skipping down following him.

I skipped up to him and grabbed his hand.
“i love you.” he laughed stopping in the middle of the isle and kissed me.

“i love you too.” i giggled.

“OH MY GOSH!” a scream came from the next isle.

We both laughed then realized we were caught. Technically i dont think we were hiding our marriage or my pregnancy but it never came out in any of our videos so… i dont know.

“its okay.” He reassured me.

I nodded.

We walked out of the store with two carts full of baby stuff,

“oh my gosh she's going to be so spoiled.” i sighed 

“well…oops.” Kian laughed, “woah 17 missed calls from JC, Lia ,and Ricky…”

“hey whats up. is everything okay?” Kian called Lia” hey slow down hold on let me put you on speaker,”

“KIAN! check the social media apps! they're blowing up with questions about you and Kallie and theres girls starting to swarm outside of both houses! i have no idea what to do! you have to come home NOW like its bad, were at your guys house now so hurry!” in  the background you could hear chanting girls.

“oh god.” i buried my face in my hands, “i just want to have a normal life.”

“i dont that would suck we wouldn't have met.” Kian glared at me with confusion, 

“you know what i mean.”

“its okay we’ll just call the cops if it gets bad.”